+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary IVF #8

Quote Originally Posted by andylou View Post
    Hi @unicornuate uterus 1 wish it went well yesterday thanks! Just trying to take it easy now it’s great my fiancé won’t let me do anything lol I am very tired I think it’s from the crinone I can’t stop sleeping! I’m feeling like I’m having little twinges in my tummy from time to time not sure if that’s anything or the gel or my head playing tricks lol I thought the cramping could be a good sign for you meaning possible implantation too
    @andylou hope it's a good sign for both of us hun.. I'm going to try to stay off doctor google haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornuate uterus 1 wish For This Useful Post:

andylou (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornuate uterus 1 wish View Post
    @andylou hope it's a good sign for both of us hun.. I'm going to try to stay off doctor google haha
    Yes I hope so too !! Ha dr google yes we can’t help ourselves lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful982 View Post
    Thanks @bobo123! I'll look into the probiotic as well. If we still can't make it to day 5 then I dont know 🙆‍♀️
    @Hopeful982

It need to be in for like 3 months to improve egg quality

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bobo123 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful982 (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicornuate uterus 1 wish how are you feeling today? I’m so crampy and feel weak and shaky ., I think it’s the crinone ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to andylou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicornuate uterus 1 wish how are you feeling today? I’m so crampy and feel weak and shaky ., I think it’s the crinone ..
    Oh no that doesn't sound good at all.. I feel like I'm about to get my period which I really hope isn't the case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Andylou I had such bad cramps with Crinone! I ended up asking to change progesterone support it was so uncomfortable and freaked me out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbletrouble View Post
    Andylou I had such bad cramps with Crinone! I ended up asking to change progesterone support it was so uncomfortable and freaked me out.
    @bubbletrouble oh that’s no good! Mine aren’t that bad but I’m over analysing every twinge of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no that doesn't sound good at all.. I feel like I'm about to get my period which I really hope isn't the case
    @andylou how are you feeling now hun, hope the cramping is a little better now. Can't belive it is only 3dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @andylou how are you feeling now hun, hope the cramping is a little better now. Can't belive it is only 3dp5dt
    @unicornuate uterus 1 wish I know I’m going crazy to be honest!! I’ve got such sore boobs I can’t even bump them and I feel nauseous and tired.. but it could all be from crinone!! Drives me nuts!! My cramps are a bit better now how are you feeling? Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicornuate uterus 1 wish I know I’m going crazy to be honest!! I’ve got such sore boobs I can’t even bump them and I feel nauseous and tired.. but it could all be from crinone!! Drives me nuts!! My cramps are a bit better now how are you feeling? Xo
    Those symptoms all sound soo positive @andylou, I'm not feeling anything much other than the light cramping and acne but I've been getting that since the trigger shot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornuate uterus 1 wish For This Useful Post:

andylou (08-11-2018)