+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 408
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    681
    Thanks
    3,030
    Thanked
    1,384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two little dresses I made for Lottie on the weekend. The cocaktoo one is made from tea towels from kmart 20201213_142308.jpg20201213_142341.jpg

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoohBear2910 For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge (15-12-2020),Purple Lily (15-12-2020),SJ565 (15-12-2020),SSecret Squirrel (15-12-2020)

  3. #392
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,120
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked
    3,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Show me your sewing! #3

    Quick question to those who sew.. I haven’t used my machine for 2 years. Do I need to get it serviced ? I want to start seeing again but am not sure if I should get it serviced first .

    Thanks

  4. #393
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Thanks
    1,598
    Thanked
    1,067
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    Quick question to those who sew.. I haven’t used my machine for 2 years. Do I need to get it serviced ? I want to start seeing again but am not sure if I should get it serviced first .

    Thanks
    I’m only a bit of a hobby sewing person so I personally prob wouldn’t. Maybe give it a good clean before you start and see how it runs then decide.

  5. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,947
    Thanks
    10,180
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wouldn't unless it's having issues. Depends if you want to spend the money or not.

  6. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,947
    Thanks
    10,180
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. 20210308_113816.jpgIMG_20210307_104137_113.jpg20210306_090956.jpg

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Green Cheese (13-03-2021)

  8. #396
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,120
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked
    3,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I’m only a bit of a hobby sewing person so I personally prob wouldn’t. Maybe give it a good clean before you start and see how it runs then decide.
    Thank you. I’ll do that.

  9. #397
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,120
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked
    3,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I wouldn't unless it's having issues. Depends if you want to spend the money or not.
    Thanks. I’ll see how it runs. Is it expensive to get it serviced?

  10. #398
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,120
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked
    3,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. Attachment 105776Attachment 105777Attachment 105778
    These are gorgeous. You are so talented

  11. #399
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Thanks
    1,598
    Thanked
    1,067
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Glad this post was bumped. I've made a couple of things for belly baby. Mostly when I'm super super stressed and need some down time. Most of my fabric is packed ready for our move though. Attachment 105776Attachment 105777Attachment 105778
    These are so gorgeous! I love all the things you make your kids.

    I just bought some patterns and fabric from Boo designs but a little scared to try as I haven’t done much in knit. Planning to make the kids a dolman top each for Easter!

  12. #400
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,947
    Thanks
    10,180
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    These are so gorgeous! I love all the things you make your kids.

    I just bought some patterns and fabric from Boo designs but a little scared to try as I haven’t done much in knit. Planning to make the kids a dolman top each for Easter!
    Oh I like the skater dress from boo. My girls have a few


 

Similar Threads

  1. Show me your sewing! #2
    By Hollywood in forum Crafts and Hobbies
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 07-11-2018, 22:10
  2. Show me your sewing!
    By TaylorMade in forum Crafts and Hobbies
    Replies: 948
    Last Post: 07-02-2017, 10:48
  3. Show me your sewing projects!
    By my*lil*munchkin in forum Crafts and Hobbies
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 19-02-2013, 16:36
  4. What T.V show does your bub like ??
    By 2 Cherubs in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 16:51
  5. What T.V show does your bub like ??
    By 2 Cherubs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 09:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...

ADVERTISEMENT