Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventina View Post
    The scan today was atrocious. Worst it’s ever been. Been crying for half the day. Lining only at 4.5. Hasn’t moved since Tuesday. Mock cycle got up to 8.8 in oct/nov. FS here can’t understand why. I’ve spoken to dr nikos. He’s upped my progynova and we’ll see how it is when I land next week. I’m over this. Seriously I am.
    Oh @Juventina this news just sux. I’m flipping the bird to the universe. I hope and pray that your lining thickens up. Thinking of you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (20-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I’ve just caught up on a whole lot of posts and I laughed a lot and frowned a lot.
    For those heading of to Greece soon, I wish you all the very best of luck. May your envies stick and burrow in nice and deep.

Update on me, I hit 18 weeks yesterday. I think I felt movement. I saw my ob 2 weeks ago and not seeing him for another two weeks, so I had a little anxiety moment during the week cause of the unknown, so I went to my gp for a Doppler check, I just needed to hear the heartbeat, that sound was magic to my ears and opened a flood gate of tears. Lucky my gp is amazing and told me to pop in any time for a Doppler check (just not 4 times a day, lol )
    Ladies, always knowing that I can come on here and just chat is so soothing. Some of you have been there through my darkest hours and I appreciate you more than you will ever know. xx

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

Aok (19-01-2019),Aussiesofftogreece (19-01-2019),gorgeousgeorge (19-01-2019),Justme007 (19-01-2019),MazLopez76 (21-01-2019),Moc24 (22-01-2019),Notalone (20-01-2019),Peninsula Girl (19-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbamagic View Post
    Hi,
    I am new to Bubhub. I hope I am posting in the right spot now!Q
    I am currently in Athens. I went for my first embryo transfer yesterday at Embryoland. Dr Nikkos was great. He was so reassuring the entire time, from planning this trip until arriving in Athens.
    Now the 2WW. But I seem to be noticing every little thing about my body. I think I am just being too hopeful and imaging things
    Did anyone have immediate simptoms after the transfer?
    It would be great to speak to some other women who have been through the same.
    This forem has truly been my savour throughout the whole process. I have being reading so many amazing soorries XX

Hello! Yay for your transfer!
    What symptoms are u feeling...
    I felt a few jolts, not painful in my uterus at implantation the following days on and off.
    The main thing for me was almost instant motion sickness. In cars, on the plane a few days later. I also had nauseas about 5 days later and felt sooo hot!

I am now 9 weeks pregnant with twins!!
    I say trust your gut.
    So many people say “oh it’s wishful thinking” or it’s not possible... but if you are intune with your body, then I think symptoms can come on quickly.

Wishing you all The very very very best!!! Yaaaaay! How great is Dr Nikos! I love him!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussiesofftogreece For This Useful Post:

Aok (19-01-2019),Notalone (20-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiesofftogreece View Post
    Hello! Yay for your transfer!
    What symptoms are u feeling...
    I felt a few jolts, not painful in my uterus at implantation the following days on and off.
    The main thing for me was almost instant motion sickness. In cars, on the plane a few days later. I also had nauseas about 5 days later and felt sooo hot!

I am now 9 weeks pregnant with twins!!
    I say trust your gut.
    So many people say “oh it’s wishful thinking” or it’s not possible... but if you are intune with your body, then I think symptoms can come on quickly.

Wishing you all The very very very best!!! Yaaaaay! How great is Dr Nikos! I love him!
    Wow congratulation on your pregnancy! And twins, that’s so exciting!!! If u don’t mind me asking, was that with donor eggs?
    So i has the transfer Thursday and then yesterday I had some cramping. I’ve also had hot flushes.
    Oh it’s going to be a long 2WW!!!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubbamagic For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (19-01-2019),Notalone (20-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Risa78 View Post
    Congrats on your transfer!!! How wonderfully exciting! Are you heading home now or having a bit of a break in Greece?

I get that feeling all the time in the 2WW. I suddenly notice everything that I normally wouldn’t and it sends me crazy! I think it’s a combo of actual symptoms from the all the meds, a whole lot of wishful thinking and just that I am suddenly super focused on listening to my body. I expect it will be 10
    times worse with my donor egg cycle since I have so much more hope.

So yes I have felt stuff immediately, but I don’t think that was real. On the cycles I did get implantation, the first real symptoms (ie that I only had on those cycles) came a little later.

All you can do is try to distract yourself and remain zen... but easier said than done I know!

Best of luck. I hope you come home with a gorgeous little stowaway on board xx

R
    We leave on Monday. It has been quite relaxing here and everyone has been so nice and helpful especially at the clinic.
    Have u done an egg donor cycle yet? This was my first egg donor cycle. I am so great full to have found Dr Nikkos X

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubbamagic For This Useful Post:

Aok (19-01-2019),Notalone (20-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Fantastic @Aok, that will be here in no time. I think taking a little extra time makes perfect sense. If it's at all possible, and I know it's hard, try to take some of the pressure off yourself. Try to disassociate as much as you can - the outcome will be here regardless and is something to think about then. Follow your protocol, but if you can focus your emotions on the holiday aspect and the break with your SO. I know how incredibly hard that is.
    Thanks @Kalina ,
    I’ll try

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aok For This Useful Post:

Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalone View Post
    Thst is very exciting, 11 Feb will be here before you know it! It is hard to stay positive, but I hope you take inspiration from some of the other ladies that have found success after disappointment. You've done a lot to prepare yourself for this round so keep your chin up, find your zen and give it your best shot. I am praying that this time is the charm for you! Xx
    Thanks @Notalone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aok For This Useful Post:

Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girl. My FS said my cervix was a little red on Tuesday. Lining is gradually getting thicker. I'm on everything, all the immune stuff plus the patches, Progynova, progesterone injections start tomorrow as does Clexane and the rest of the fun stuff. I'm on the highest doses of everything.
    It could also possibly be from that thing he stuck up me and had to use three different ones to get it in properly (gross to be describing this I know!!!!!!!!) and I was pretty sore afterwards.
    Hope it is all settling down for you @Juventina
    All the poking and prodding on top of the medication you are taking will hopefully be the cause of spotting,
    Wish you all the very best for Greece 🥰

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aok For This Useful Post:

Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee1980 View Post
    @Aok
    You sound exactly how I’m feeling you head off the week before I do
    It really is so hard to stay positive and think that it can happen
    It’s been 8yrs and the only thing that keeps you going is stories of hope
    Best of luck
    @leelee how long are you staying in Greece?
    It’s been over 8 years for me too,
    Hope we both come back with positives,
    Wish you luck 🤞🤞🤞

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aok For This Useful Post:

LeeLee1980 (19-01-2019),Notalone (19-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scan today was atrocious. Worst it’s ever been. Been crying for half the day. Lining only at 4.5. Hasn’t moved since Tuesday. Mock cycle got up to 8.8 in oct/nov. FS here can’t understand why. I’ve spoken to dr nikos. He’s upped my progynova and we’ll see how it is when I land next week. I’m over this. Seriously I am.
    So sorry to hear @Juventina ,
    I really hope the extra Progynova does the trick Thinking of you x

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aok For This Useful Post:

Notalone (19-01-2019),Phia (19-01-2019)