Closed Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your info ladies.
    I’m seeing my ob on Wednesday so I’ll discuss it with him and take it from there. xxx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (12-11-2018),Notalone (01-12-2018),Phia (12-11-2018),Speckle2018 (12-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had progesterone in oil injections before? It’s given intra muscular... butt or upper leg area .. I have massive bruises size of my palm on some ares ... any ideas how to get rid of them ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieKoukla View Post
    Hiya Ladies, the journey is so overwhelming and I wish you all well, so much going on...

I have booked in a Skype call with Dr Nikos Kanakas for Sunday eeekkkk.... :-)

Happy weekend all.
    Good luck!!! I hope it went well!! We are going to him in a few weeks!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussiesofftogreece For This Useful Post:

AussieKoukla (12-11-2018),Notalone (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, as I’m moving onto donor egg now I wanted to ask what supplements you continued during your donor egg cycles.

I’ve been spending a small fortune and taking so many for egg quality etc. Not sure what is worth staying on!

R

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risa78 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018),Phia (12-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It went really well. Can I ask if anyone looked around and spoke to all different clinics or went with Embryoland as he is so lovely. I am was a little overwhelm that the amount he told me yesterday is different to the amount he emailed me, not that money changes anything, it is just I want to ensure I give this the best shot as it will be the one and only time (its gonna happen) but it is in back of my mind,,,
    xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieKoukla For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It went really well. Can I ask if anyone looked around and spoke to all different clinics or went with Embryoland as he is so lovely. I am was a little overwhelm that the amount he told me yesterday is different to the amount he emailed me, not that money changes anything, it is just I want to ensure I give this the best shot as it will be the one and only time (its gonna happen) but it is in back of my mind,,,
    xxx
    You want to be sure, absolutely. I did end up going with Dr Nikos because of his personal approach - I was never palmed off to other people - it was him all the way.
    How much was the difference?
    Did he itemise...?
    Ie, the donor part, their meds
    The transfer part plus your meds?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    You want to be sure, absolutely. I did end up going with Dr Nikos because of his personal approach - I was never palmed off to other people - it was him all the way.
    How much was the difference?
    Did he itemise...?
    Ie, the donor part, their meds
    The transfer part plus your meds?
    The reason I say that is that straight ivf is a figure that’s advertised sometimes but donor not included or their meds, so it can be confusing sometimes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsielee View Post
    Thanks for your reply @Moc24 ! We are limited by work constraints too so the seperate trips seems like the best option, although a bit daunting! With regards to the immune testing etc, has anyone actually done this with Dr NL in Melbs or does everyone go through Dr M, Dr Ellims, Dr Saba? Just asking cause I have an appointment on 5th Dec with NL and could do it then? If not then I should get the ball rolling with one of the other Drs! I'm hoping I don't have any issues but would rather find out now that after repeated unknown failures - pretty sure we only have a one cycle shot with DE (for financial and emotion reaons!) so as you ladies have said before, I need to 'throw the kitchen sink at it!'
    It may seem daunting but it is really easy. I thought of the long haul flights as a time to relax and catch up on some movies/tv, enjoy being waited on and nap when I wanted. Greece is a lovely place, most people speak English and it is easy to get around on public transport. I caught the train from the airport and always stayed in syntagma. It is completely safe day and night in the city and I always felt comfortable there alone.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Elsielee (15-01-2019),Notalone (01-12-2018),Phia (13-11-2018),shazzars (21-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Risa78 View Post
    Hi ladies, as I’m moving onto donor egg now I wanted to ask what supplements you continued during your donor egg cycles.

I’ve been spending a small fortune and taking so many for egg quality etc. Not sure what is worth staying on!

R
    Hi @Risa78 and welcome to the world of DE.
    I dropped everything and just took ‘seeking health optimal prenatal’ it has everything you need in it for conception and pregnancy. I have MTHFR so it has the natural forms of folate for that too. The only other thing I took was calcium while I was on prednisolone.
    Goodluck with your journey, where are you going for your DE?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    xxx
    I looked around and spoke to a few clinics and ended up going through Ruth Pellows.
    Money was a huge factor for me and I also wanted some sort of guarantee that I was going to get a reasonable amount of eggs from the donor.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (01-12-2018),Phia (13-11-2018)