+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation Greece #15

Thanks @Phia really helpful, I did see this list in the thread and already had it noted down. So happy for you :-) Hope all is going with your baby girl x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieKoukla For This Useful Post:

Phia  (07-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation Greece #15

Hi ladies
    Thanks @Moc24 for thinking of me. I’ve just had my first intralipids fusion today with Dr Saba. My blood tests results came back and he has said hubby and I both have Ureaplasma infection so we both have to have a course of antibiotics. I’ve got the MTHFR gene so I’m on Methylfolate instead of folic acid. I’ve got certain immune cells that are t balance which is why he’s started me on Intralipids. Hubby goes in to see Dr Saba on Friday so that he can get tested too. Fingers crossed all goes well.
    @Phia your girls are just gorgeous . @AussieKoukla welcome the girls here are wonderful and are a fountain of knowledge @Mrsl73 I hope you’re resting and going well with your pregnancy. Will be praying that everything goes well for you. Have been following your journey @hopeful39 I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m glad to hear that you remain positive and will be moving forward with your next plan. @gorgeousgeorge how are you going? Hope you’re keeping well and doing well. Thinking of all you ladies xx
    Last edited by Tinks21; 07-11-2018 at 22:18.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinks21 For This Useful Post:

AussieKoukla  (08-11-2018),LeeLee1980  (08-11-2018),Moc24  (08-11-2018),Notalone  (01-12-2018),Phia  (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinks21 View Post
    Hi ladies
    Thanks @Moc24 for thinking of me. I’ve just had my first intralipids fusion today with Dr Saba. My blood tests results came back and he has said hubby and I both have Ureaplasma infection so we both have to have a course of antibiotics. I’ve got the MTHFR gene so I’m on Methylfolate instead of folic acid. I’ve got certain immune cells that are t balance which is why he’s started me on Intralipids. Hubby goes in to see Dr Saba on Friday so that he can get tested too. Fingers crossed all goes well.
    @Phia your girls are just gorgeous . @AussieKoukla welcome the girls here are wonderful and are a fountain of knowledge @Mrsl73 I hope you’re resting and going well with your pregnancy. Will be praying that everything goes well for you. Have been following your journey @hopeful39 I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m glad to hear that you remain positive and will be moving forward with your next plan. @gorgeousgeorge how are you going? Hope you’re keeping well and doing well. Thinking of all you ladies xx
    So glad you have some answers. I think this is one of the few times we are happy to hear that a dr has found something in the test results!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

Tinks21  (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalone View Post
    So glad you have some answers. I think this is one of the few times we are happy to hear that a dr has found something in the test results!!
    Yes Dr Saba has been wonderful. I’m booked in to do a hysteroscopy, D&C, laparoscopy, dye test etc on 6 Dec. really hopeful that this will help increase our chances of falling pregnant. Dr Nikos has also sent me a list of blood tests we need to do if we are going down the DE route next year. Very excited for this year to be over.. this year has been such an emotional roller coaster. Going to an uncle’s funeral in a couple of hours too

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinks21 For This Useful Post:

Moc24  (02-12-2018),Notalone  (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Dr Saba has been wonderful. I’m booked in to do a hysteroscopy, D&C, laparoscopy, dye test etc on 6 Dec. really hopeful that this will help increase our chances of falling pregnant. Dr Nikos has also sent me a list of blood tests we need to do if we are going down the DE route next year. Very excited for this year to be over.. this year has been such an emotional roller coaster. Going to an uncle’s funeral in a couple of hours too
    Exciting adventures lie ahead for you! Hope all goes well on the 6th, it's all part of your longterm plan! Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

Tinks21  (02-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalone View Post
    Exciting adventures lie ahead for you! Hope all goes well on the 6th, it's all part of your longterm plan! Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing.
    Thanks @Notalone. Yes am choosing to stay positive and not dwell on the what if it doesn’t work

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinks21 For This Useful Post:

Notalone  (05-12-2018),Phia  (03-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about your Uncle’s passing.

Dr Saba sounds very thorough and you’re definitely throwing the kitchen sink at it, so I reckon by the time you head over you’ll have every chance.

It’s funny how some years you just wish away - that was def 2016 for me.

One day at a time - blink - and you’ll be there. All the best

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Notalone  (01-12-2018),Tinks21  (02-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Uncle’s passing.

Dr Saba sounds very thorough and you’re definitely throwing the kitchen sink at it, so I reckon by the time you head over you’ll have every chance.

It’s funny how some years you just wish away - that was def 2016 for me.

One day at a time - blink - and you’ll be there. All the best
    Yes @Phia Dr Saba is certainly very thorough. I’m very lucky to have been recommended him by some of the ladies on here.. before coming on here I would never have known to consult a reproductive immunologist. I’m now telling other friends who are having difficulties conceiving or who have had miscarriages to go and see him too.

Very true one day at a time. that’s what I’ve been doing this past few months. Just getting through each day as it comes.. Doing the acupunctures, blood tests, intralipids infusions in the hopes that something will work.. if not it’s off to Greece for us next year

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinks21 For This Useful Post:

Moc24  (04-12-2018),Notalone  (06-12-2018),Phia  (03-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, your girls are gorgeous They look so similar to me!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peninsula Girl For This Useful Post:

Phia  (08-11-2018),Speckle2018  (09-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia they look similar as well

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tinker27 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (08-11-2018)