Hi everyone, I’m hoping I can get some advice!

I’m a 23 (soon to be 24) year old female. My fiancé and I have been together for almost 6 years and throughout most of that time I have been on the pill.

In the past year (since last October) I have had problems with cysts on my ovaries, I had surgery last October and have had two more episodes since then.

3-4 months ago my doctor changed my pill (from levlin to Normin) and recommended skipping my periods for two months that haveing a period on the third month to try and help.

I followed my doctors instructions and had a period last month from the 24th-28th. I hated doing this and will no longer be skipping my periods, so my fiancé and I were debating whether or not to try another method of contraception.

As such I decided to stop the pill. So I didn’t not take a pill from the 24th- 1st of October. We had unprotected sex on the 30th (3 times sorry tmi). My fiancé did pull out, but I obviously know this isn’t the most safe method of protection. After this we decided for me to go back on the pill until I had an appointment with my doctor (this Thursday) and to use the last packet of the pill.

However we didn’t use any second form of protection this month despite me not having the pill for 7-8 days.

Yesterday (14th) the 14th about a week before my period is due I noticed some watery pink blood when I went to the toliet and when I wiped. This only happened once and there wasn’t too much blood. This morning the same thing happened except the blood was a little darker and there was a bit more of it. I have noticed tender nipples over the past week they are sore to press on and today I have some slight cramping. I haven’t missed a pill since restarting my packet so I know I’m not bleeding because of that.

Is it possible that this is implantation bleeding and that I could be pregnant given I didn’t take a pill for a week and then didn’t use a backup method once I restarted the pill?