+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy symptoms same or different with different children?

Hi!
    I’d love to hear other people’s stories!
    Currently TTC baby #2
    Our first is a 3yo boy.
    Earliest pregnancy symptoms with my son was SMELLS!! SO MANY STRONG SMELLS!
    Also had very tingly nipples
    Will be waiting a few more days to test again, we have had a very relaxed approach to conceiving so I’m trying not to get ahead of myself yet

Curious to know if anyone else had similar symptoms (early ones) with their first and second children!

Baby dust to all x
    Last edited by nicoleLou; 15-10-2018 at 15:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Totally different for my 2 .

DS I had ms badly til 8 weeks

DD , I had ms until I delivered her at 34 weeks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

nicoleLou  (12-10-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

#1 - No sickness really. No other horrible symptoms. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#2 - Had hyperemesis from before I tested until after birth and was in and out of hospital for fluids the entire pregnancy. Lost a tonne of weight. Developed a new allergy (pineapple) that I hadn’t had before. Heartburn and restless leg syndrome. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#3 - Mild sickness, no vomiting. Heartburn, restless leg syndrome and carpel tunnel. Craved cranberries. Had a girl.

#4 - No sickness. Heartburn, restless leg syndrome and carpel tunnel. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#5 & 6 - Hyperemesis until week 20 or so. Incredibly sore breasts. Aches all over. Headaches. Just about every symptom you can think of really. No carpel tunnel though. Developed new medication allergy (Maxalon) that is taken previously with no issue. Craved chips and gravy as well as Ribena juice. Had a boy and girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    #1 - no sickness. No symptoms. Nothing. Total pregnancy unicorn. Craved fruit and salad. Boy.

#2 - light nausea for a few weeks, exhaustion, strong Aversions - diet coke (drank daily. From 5 weeks couldn't stomach it), watermelon and banana, potato.... then by week 7 or 8, craved carbs of any sort, potato, bread, pasta, rice. Craved icey water. If you freeze a bottle and it gets the ice shards when shaken: that was perfect. Boy.

#3 - nausea from before I found out, lots of dry retching, no actual vomiting yet, cravings: chicken Twisties, oranges, parmesan cheese. Aversions: early on bread,strong smells, oil/fat. I'm only 8 weeks so not sure yet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

nicoleLou  (12-10-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    Totally different for my 2 .

DS I had ms badly til 8 weeks

DD , I had ms until I delivered her at 34 weeks.
    Morning sickness that whole time? Oh that would have been horrible 🤢 hats off to you mumma x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    #1 - No sickness really. No other horrible symptoms. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#2 - Had hyperemesis from before I tested until after birth and was in and out of hospital for fluids the entire pregnancy. Lost a tonne of weight. Developed a new allergy (pineapple) that I hadn’t had before. Heartburn and restless leg syndrome. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#3 - Mild sickness, no vomiting. Heartburn, restless leg syndrome and carpel tunnel. Craved cranberries. Had a girl.

#4 - No sickness. Heartburn, restless leg syndrome and carpel tunnel. Craved chips and gravy. Had a boy.

#5 & 6 - Hyperemesis until week 20 or so. Incredibly sore breasts. Aches all over. Headaches. Just about every symptom you can think of really. No carpel tunnel though. Developed new medication allergy (Maxalon) that is taken previously with no issue. Craved chips and gravy as well as Ribena juice. Had a boy and girl.
    Chips and gravy is all I’ve wanted for the past couple of weeks! Crazy haha
    It must have been terrible being so sick!! 🤢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    #1 - no sickness. No symptoms. Nothing. Total pregnancy unicorn. Craved fruit and salad. Boy.

#2 - light nausea for a few weeks, exhaustion, strong Aversions - diet coke (drank daily. From 5 weeks couldn't stomach it), watermelon and banana, potato.... then by week 7 or 8, craved carbs of any sort, potato, bread, pasta, rice. Craved icey water. If you freeze a bottle and it gets the ice shards when shaken: that was perfect. Boy.

#3 - nausea from before I found out, lots of dry retching, no actual vomiting yet, cravings: chicken Twisties, oranges, parmesan cheese. Aversions: early on bread,strong smells, oil/fat. I'm only 8 weeks so not sure yet.
    Oh congratulations!! Yeah I’m at the point of dry reaching atm but no vomiting 🤮
    I love twisters!
    How far along were you when you found out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleLou View Post
    Oh congratulations!! Yeah I’m at the point of dry reaching atm but no vomiting 🤮
    I love twisters!
    How far along were you when you found out?
    Thank you.
    I was cd24. The nausea made me test. Waking up at 2am with the strongest urge to vomit...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thank you.
    I was cd24. The nausea made me test. Waking up at 2am with the strongest urge to vomit...
    Oh I’ve never experienced it so bad that it woke me up, that would be horrid hoping it doesn’t stick around for long and you will be able to enjoy your pregnancy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

#1 Hyperemesis, Pupps (oh so itchy)!
    Smell aversions

#2 Bad morning sickness, heartburn

#You 3 Bad morning sickness, restless legs

# 4 Bad morning sickness, heartburn

It's amazing how you forget all the 'negative' sides of pregnancy, I had to have a think of all the symptoms I had.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

nicoleLou  (12-10-2018)