+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scared, feel alone and guilty 💔

I am 30 years old, was addicted to meth for a year after my fiance hung himself after I was raped. I have 2 little girls and got clean for them and got my life back together in the last 6 months. I fell pregnant again and was excited to be with someone who I thought was excited too. I had an ultrasound and found out I was 9 weeks pregnant, about 3 weeks later I bleed very heavily with lots of clotting and assumed I had a miscarriage. My grandmother passed away 2 days later and I stupidly went back to drugs on and off for 3 weeks. I was also on valium and drinking to try to stop my anxiety and depression (which I know was not the was to handle things). Things started to change with my body and I decided to take another pregnancy test and it was positive. I had another ultrasound and found out i did not have a miscarriage and am 16 weeks pregnant with the same pregnancy. My relationship has started to change, there's a lack of support and a lot of worry for me that I am going to be left with my 2 gorgeous girls and a newborn. I'm also exceptionally worried i have damaged my unborn baby and may have caused malformations to my baby. I am so scared and feel so so guilty. Please help with any advice you may have, should I get an abortion, should I pray and stay healthy and do everything I can to help my unborn child? I am so lost and so scared. Please help me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you should try a recovery program. I understand that you were under a great deal of stress but for you to pick up drugs so quickly again is quite concerning (not judging, just thinking of your health). You need to find strategies to deal with difficult situations rather than turning straight to drugs. This will help you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.

It would be best to talk to your health provider about your drug consumption so they can keep a close eye on you. No one here can tell you whether your child has been harmed, but you have an opportunity to change your path so you and your baby have a happy and healthy life ahead.

Good luck, I hope you can find some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi OP - I hope you don't mind, but I moved your thread to an area where you'll be likely to have more responses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will need support and a lot of it for now - speak to your GP and be 100% honest - they can get the ball rolling and link you to the appropriate services.