+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking Parents of Young People aged 12 -25 years old

My name is Meeraja Nathan and I wish to invite you to participate in my research project conducted as part of my Honours (4th year) in Psychology in the School of Psychology and Behavioural Science at the University of New England.
    The present study aims to examine the mental health impact of caring for a young person with or without mental illness and to investigate the role of activity restriction in mediating the relationship between caregiving and perceived stigma, and caregiver’s mental health.

You also have the opportunity to go into the draw to win one of two $50 Coles Myer gift cards, just by completing the survey!

If you are a parent or parent caregiver of a young person aged between 12 and 25 years, and wish to complete the survey, click on the link below:
    https://bit.ly/2MwEUGV
    Please note: Paid carers who are not a parent of the young person in their care cannot participate in the study.

This project has been approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee of the University of New England (Approval No HE18-133 Valid to 24/05/2019). My supervisor is Associate Professor Navjot Bhullar.

If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact me at mnathan3@myune.edu.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

This anonymous survey is closing soon. Click on the link below to find out more about the survey and participate in the study to go into the draw to win 1 of 2 Coles Myer gift cards!

https://bit.ly/2MwEUGV

Thank you for your time,

Meeraja Nathan
    The University of New England