+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buffysatine View Post
    @possanda oh no! How are you & how is your health? Sending hugs 🤗 @Phia flash floods eeek! Starting solids sounds like a fun time.
    What is everyone doing for baby’s first Christmas?

I ended up spending last week in hospital on IV antibiotics for mastitis. I’d had it for 2 weeks & ills weren’t working but I didn’t expect to end up there. Ethan is amazing, he’s dropped the 1am feed & is sleeping till 5am. He’s smiling & giggling which just melts my heart. When he does tummytime he moves his legs like he wants to crawl. After waiting for him for so long I feel so blessed & cant even describe how much I love being a mum.
    Oh hon, what a rough ride with the mastitis!! Ouch!

Christmas I did buy Penelope an ornament with her name and year. She will definitely be dressed up in a novelty onsie. I made Xmas cards with her pic. A token pressie cuz she has no idea til about three. Will probably do Santa photo but older one is five and still scared of real life Santa, so it may throw a spanner in the works!

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone tracking? We just had Ethans christening & he just turned 7 months. He is the most super happy baby, I am blessed.

My health has been terrible, had a GTT yesterday as they think the gestational may have become regular. Ivfe also developed dreadful pain in both hands like carpel tunnel, it came on a few weeks after ending breastfeeding & my chemist thinks its related. I seem to remember some of you having carpel tunnel pregnant??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buffysatine View Post
    How is everyone tracking? We just had Ethans christening & he just turned 7 months. He is the most super happy baby, I am blessed.

My health has been terrible, had a GTT yesterday as they think the gestational may have become regular. Ivfe also developed dreadful pain in both hands like carpel tunnel, it came on a few weeks after ending breastfeeding & my chemist thinks its related. I seem to remember some of you having carpel tunnel pregnant??
    Ouch that’s not good! Sorry to hear about your hands!

I had it my wrist with number 1 when she was born but it went away and I wore a wrist brace.

This time around it was my feet but also gone (the extra weight wasn’t helping).

I sought professional help this time for my feet via a podiatrist and it really helped. Perhaps a physiotherapist?