+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due July/August/September 2018! #2

Great pic @possanda, sorry youre feeling so yuck. Glad little lady is well. It was after a glass of juice this morning he got active again. Thanks also to @Phia I will call my doc or go to hospital straight away if I get another scare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

Phia (14-07-2018)

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This little guy is going to send me grey. He didn't move yesterday so went up the hospital, they hooked me up & did a heart trace. As they were doing that he got really active. The trace was all good & he's been active today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buffysatine View Post
    This little guy is going to send me grey. He didn't move yesterday so went up the hospital, they hooked me up & did a heart trace. As they were doing that he got really active. The trace was all good & he's been active today.
    It’s a worry isn’t it? You did the right thing! Kudos to you, lady! not long now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

buffysatine (16-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a weekend. After the scare on Saturday I then woke up on Sunday with left side chest pain. I went to the dr & he said to give it a few hours then go to hospital. Ended up going to hospital & they did several tests & found nothing. They want to rule out an embolism so I had to stay last night & am waiting to have a vq test. Hoping this just turns out to be ligament pain.

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What a weekend. After the scare on Saturday I then woke up on Sunday with left side chest pain. I went to the dr & he said to give it a few hours then go to hospital. Ended up going to hospital & they did several tests & found nothing. They want to rule out an embolism so I had to stay last night & am waiting to have a vq test. Hoping this just turns out to be ligament pain.
    Holy crap!!! My phone didn’t notify me of your post!
    How scary, how you doing now?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to possanda For This Useful Post:

buffysatine (16-07-2018),Phia (17-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from hospital now. VQ test was clear so no clot thank god. The dr's now think it must be bub pushing up my rib cage & causing inflammation, sent home on regular Panadol & told to come back if anything changes. On a positive note the little guy has been active a lot yesterday & today. Scary weekend but so glad all is ok now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to buffysatine For This Useful Post:

Phia (17-07-2018)

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from hospital now. VQ test was clear so no clot thank god. The dr's now think it must be bub pushing up my rib cage & causing inflammation, sent home on regular Panadol & told to come back if anything changes. On a positive note the little guy has been active a lot yesterday & today. Scary weekend but so glad all is ok now.
    Thank goodness!!
    Rest, take care!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to possanda For This Useful Post:

buffysatine (17-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @buffysatine jeepers!!!!! You poor love / you’re doing all the right things! Hopefully the roller coaster is pre birth and it means you’ll have a totally chilled baby!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

buffysatine (17-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing, that sounds stressful!

I have to say that tracking bub's movement has given me anxiety from day dot. I'm sorry, but I just don't believe what I read about them having a regular pattern... or at least it doesn't hold true for my experience.

I swear - one day this kid is kicking my ribs all morning and then today, he was quiet all morning and has been doing salsa dancing all afternoon. It drives me up the wall... I thought it would be smooth sailing once I got past my 20 week scan, but now the end is nigh I'm so worried about stillbirth.

I'm 37 weeks now and have tentatively booked in for a c-section at 39 weeks, so not long to go now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Everlong I have to agree about tracking bubs movement. Mine sort of has a pattern but then other days he just doesn’t. After everything that’s happened to us on the on way to finally getting pregnant I’m anxious about losing the baby now too. Thank goodness you only have another 2 weeks. I’ve still got 8!