+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I finally watched the latest episode. I need a vallium!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    We watched it last night. I wish she hadn't shot that damned gun! I get she was probably scared, but given time, I'm sure she could have got away with the baby in tow. She should have shot the lock on the garage door or something!
    She'd passed out from blood loss though, she'd be pretty freaked out about bleeding to death leaving her newborn alone. I hate that she had to do it, but I don't think she had a choice anymore.

Also wished she'd had shot Fred and Serena but the first instant she hesitated I knew she wouldn't, as PP said, it's a big step from hating to murder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    She'd passed out from blood loss though, she'd be pretty freaked out about bleeding to death leaving her newborn alone. I hate that she had to do it, but I don't think she had a choice anymore.

Also wished she'd had shot Fred and Serena but the first instant she hesitated I knew she wouldn't, as PP said, it's a big step from hating to murder.
    Had she? I must have missed that. A lot of the birthing scene was so dark on our TV, I couldn't see much more than her face in the firelight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had she? I must have missed that. A lot of the birthing scene was so dark on our TV, I couldn't see much more than her face in the firelight.
    I watched it during the day & there was so much light coming in I had to stand in a certain spot to see what was happening on the screen lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummaofasurprise For This Useful Post:

Californication (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was hard to make out but yes, she woke up and saw a huge circle of blood around her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

Californication (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That probably makes more sense of why she did it then. I was just thinking "Noooooooooooooo! Have the baby and run!!! Or even hide there until Summer!!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she had a subchorianic hematoma (sp?) that caused bleeding earlier in the season, then in this ep she came to and realised that she was bleeding really heavily, then went out to shoot the gun for attention.

I think part of the reason she didn't shoot Fred & Serena was because the gun shots would have drawn attention and then she would have been caught for murder and executed as soon as the baby was born. So it wasn't worth the risk when at that point she still thought she had a chance of getting away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emily's new commander . Eden . What Nick said to Eden . Serena . I'm hoping Emily is in a better household because I like Bradley Whitford and don't want to see him being awful! Also hoping nice Serena stays around. And that Fred dies. Gosh he's a creep.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

mummaofasurprise (05-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was really confusing (in a good way I guess) seeing Emily in her new household. As in, it’s impossible to tell whether he is going to be good to her or not.

Oh Eden. You silly silly girl. Still just a baby herself really. It was great to see Nick finally say something decent to her. Too little too late but was good to see he had a heart in there.
    Was almost a bit of a Romeo and Julient thing going on. Two young kids dying for love.
    I think it shook Serena up a little. Maybe it’s suddenly occurred to her, that her Nicole is going to live in this world and could break these rules just as easily and be put to death for something equally as stupid.

Both breastfeeding scenes, June and Serena, got me a little bit perhaps that’s because that’s what I was doing while watching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Emily story was definitely the most intense part for me. I think they perfectly walked the fence of not letting us be able to figure out what kind of house that is at all. My heart was racing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

clbj (07-07-2018),Stretched (06-07-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast