+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited but at the same time so scared of disappointment. Apparently, the embie is a 4 cell after day 1. It really is a fighter. Gosh, wonder if all my embies have been like this. OMGoodness. We also have MFI. grrr. I'm also thinking down the line of egg donor but I want my niece's but I'm afraid to ask. I guess ED ain't gonna help if sperm is the issue. So I think adoption is the best option for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default neupogen

Does anyone know why one would take neupogen other than for endo?
    @Risa78, the time lapse video is really awesome. All the best for your second beta test.
    You mentioned that you have immune and implantation issues. How did you figure out the implantation issue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry don’t know much about neupogen. After a miscarriage and chemicals (even with PGS tested embryo) I saw Dr M, a reproductive immunologist, to get extra testing which diagnosed my immune/implantation issues.

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @RubADub,

I’m so sorry to hear about your results. It’s so devastating but you have one hopeful. You have to hold on to hope at times like these.

It was on this forum that I met a good friend who finally got her BFP while using Neupogen. She took hers while stimming and weeks after her BFP as a shot, my Dr wouldn’t do that but we did it as a uterine wash maybe three times before transfer. I believe it helped with implantation, perhaps turned something on in my lining that was missing (like an enzyme not sure of the science TBH) and for my friend it improved her egg quality and perhaps the receptivity of her lining as well.

I had recurring implantation failure with PGS tested embryos and this was my last go. It amazingly worked this time. Maybe it’s something you could look into?

What’s your plan, fresh or frozen transfer?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to augieandaddie For This Useful Post:

Risa78 (21-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @augieandaddie,

I am having a fet, I don't have a say in the matter. I'll ask the FS whether I should take neupogen as well. This will be my last go as well. The last anaesthetist said my cubital veins are not in good shape after ssoo many bts. Poor veins. The latest anaesthetist inserted the catheter on the back of my right palm. wonder why other anaesthetist didnt do same.

I know of a lady who was on her 12th cycle, yep, 12th cycle, and fell pregnant whilst on neupogen. Geez, I felt her pain as well and that was when I found this forum and had done a few cycle and struggled with failures, and yet she had been on her 9th etc cycle. I was so happy for her when she fell pg. What a relief.

You must be over the moon with your little one.
    Last edited by RubADub; 21-07-2019 at 22:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Risa78 hoping for doubling numbers for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to augieandaddie For This Useful Post:

Risa78 (21-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubADub I hear ya on the veins! I’ve had almost all my catheters inserted on top of my hands, taking blood from my arms is a challenge at the best of times!

It’s good that you are having a FET so you can discuss Neupogen with your FS. I found the cost and inconvenience of Neupogen very minimal in the scheme of things.

If this cycle doesn’t work out (praying that’s not the case for you) and if you have it in you emotionally and financially to try once more, it would be great to get your Dr on board to try Neupogen while you are stimming. I don’t know if Neupogen was the answer for me, but it was my only variable and it worked. Perhaps our friend is the same one!?!?! Miracle babies she has! Yes babies! Twins! And if it wasn’t for her success, I would not have pushed so hard to use it and I wouldn’t have this miracle of my own. I am over the moon, I never thought I’d be here, with this precious blessing in my arms. I do feel however that all the angst and stress from IVF rolled over into worry the entire time throughout my pregnancy and now with every breath he takes. I don’t think I’ll ever stop worrying! Just trying to get over the hurdles of his first virus (a trip to the ER) and now vaccine reactions. He doesn’t have to be perfect, I just want him to be happy and healthy. Keep me posted on how you go. I’ll be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #11

Duplicate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    @RubADub I hear ya on the veins! I’ve had almost all my catheters inserted on top of my hands, taking blood from my arms is a challenge at the best of times!

It’s good that you are having a FET so you can discuss Neupogen with your FS. I found the cost and inconvenience of Neupogen very minimal in the scheme of things.

If this cycle doesn’t work out (praying that’s not the case for you) and if you have it in you emotionally and financially to try once more, it would be great to get your Dr on board to try Neupogen while you are stimming. I don’t know if Neupogen was the answer for me, but it was my only variable and it worked. Perhaps our friend is the same one!?!?! Miracle babies she has! Yes babies! Twins! And if it wasn’t for her success, I would not have pushed so hard to use it and I wouldn’t have this miracle of my own. I am over the moon, I never thought I’d be here, with this precious blessing in my arms. I do feel however that all the angst and stress from IVF rolled over into worry the entire time throughout my pregnancy and now with every breath he takes. I don’t think I’ll ever stop worrying! Just trying to get over the hurdles of his first virus (a trip to the ER) and now vaccine reactions. He doesn’t have to be perfect, I just want him to be happy and healthy. Keep me posted on how you go. I’ll be thinking of you.
    Hi @augieandaddie,
    I understand your worry over every breath he takes. I would be doing the same.
    We are talking about the same person - nightowlsurprise. she is lovely.
    Re neupogen, I raised that with the fs and she told me no need. How can I convince her? there's no published papers on its effect in fertility. sure, I'll be updating. so hard to get out of bed and do anything when depressed though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you can’t convince your FS I know Dr M believes in neupogen so you could try him to get it added on top of FS protocol.

Delighted to hear of Nightowl surprise’s little ones xx

R