+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingtthefaith View Post
    With my surprise BFP I was started on 15mg pred upon positive HPT and continued until I weaned completely at 26-27wks
    I believe mine was a lower dose as he usually would give me 20-25mg

Surprisingly 15 helped I think and I didn’t get many of the side effects like I did with 20Mg+

Can you go to 15mg? I know 5 is like a physiological dose so doesn’t make much of a diff but 15 might help?
    Hi keepingthefaith, do you mind telling me what a physiological dose is?? Ta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Update- my natural killer cells are most definitely elevated. I Guess I’ll be doing 15mg of pred.
    I went from 20 to 25 on ET. You should be fine! Good luck! 🤞🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update- my natural killer cells are most definitely elevated. I Guess I’ll be doing 15mg of pred.
    I was on 10mg of prednisone until 20 weeks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

Otter (19-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, did anyone feel tired while taking pred?? I thought it was supposed to give me extra energy. I also have a headache on it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Otter For This Useful Post:

AmyS87 (24-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Just wanted to update you and get any suggestions. I have high NK cells, DQ match (almost full match) and have never been pregnant. I just did my first IVF cycle and have 9 embryos frozen! I previously tried naturally with immune suppression (dex, intralipids, clexane etc) for 3 months with no luck. I am about to try my first FET next month with: Dex, intralipids, clexane, asprin, antibiotics, tacrolimus, low dose naltrexone and neupogen wash before transfer. My FS is basically throwing everything at us except IVIG ... which he said he can try if the first cycle fails. My FS has basically said if it doesn’t work in the first 2-3 cycles with all this treatment we should start looking into surrogacy. Just wanted to get peoples thoughts / input

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyS87 View Post
    Hi girls! Just wanted to update you and get any suggestions. I have high NK cells, DQ match (almost full match) and have never been pregnant. I just did my first IVF cycle and have 9 embryos frozen! I previously tried naturally with immune suppression (dex, intralipids, clexane etc) for 3 months with no luck. I am about to try my first FET next month with: Dex, intralipids, clexane, asprin, antibiotics, tacrolimus, low dose naltrexone and neupogen wash before transfer. My FS is basically throwing everything at us except IVIG ... which he said he can try if the first cycle fails. My FS has basically said if it doesn’t work in the first 2-3 cycles with all this treatment we should start looking into surrogacy. Just wanted to get peoples thoughts / input
    That’s a great number of embryos!! Best of luck for your FET.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Otter For This Useful Post:

AmyS87 (24-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, did anyone feel tired while taking pred?? I thought it was supposed to give me extra energy. I also have a headache on it.
    Hey love I take Dex and I can’t imagine feeling tired but a couple of girls I met said they did! I think everyone is different. Take it as a positive , I had crazy insomnia on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyS87 View Post
    Hey love I take Dex and I can’t imagine feeling tired but a couple of girls I met said they did! I think everyone is different. Take it as a positive , I had crazy insomnia on it
    Thanks Amy. I’ve also got a sore throat with it that I just can’t shake. I’m hooked up to my intralipids as I type this and off to immune dr tomorrow to try and get some answers about my chronic hives. Transfer next week. Hope we get some positives this month ladies. IVF is such a slog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amy. I’ve also got a sore throat with it that I just can’t shake. I’m hooked up to my intralipids as I type this and off to immune dr tomorrow to try and get some answers about my chronic hives. Transfer next week. Hope we get some positives this month ladies. IVF is such a slog.
    That’s interesting.. I guess we all have different reactions. IVF is so hard and then all of these other meds on top! The worst

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #11

Hi ladies how are you all? I have been pretty quiet lately. @AmyS87 glad to hear you have away ahead.

I doing a blood test called. KIRHLA I don’t know what it is but it’s new.

My FS has ageeed with intrapalids but won’t put me back on the bondi protcol which I’m worried about? Should I just take them anyway? What do you think?

I also have my dr M appointment Monday so we will see.

I don’t want to stuff around anymore I want to throw everything at it
    Last edited by cag14; 25-07-2018 at 21:00.