+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Perth girls- did you go any particular pathology clinic for Dr Ms bloods? I went to one on Friday and the phlebotomist seemed really unsure about some of the ones on the form and then said ‘oh we call it something different this should work’ 🤨 Ended up not being able to do it that day anyway because one has to be taken before midday on Thursdays so it can be sent over east by courier.

So going to get them done tomorrow but don’t want to deal with any stuff arounds if I should be going somewhere specific?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Perth girls- did you go any particular pathology clinic for Dr Ms bloods? I went to one on Friday and the phlebotomist seemed really unsure about some of the ones on the form and then said ‘oh we call it something different this should work’ 🤨 Ended up not being able to do it that day anyway because one has to be taken before midday on Thursdays so it can be sent over east by courier.

So going to get them done tomorrow but don’t want to deal with any stuff arounds if I should be going somewhere specific?
    Hi Im not sure myself as ive never done dr. m bloods but i noticed no ones replied yet, and i think from memory reading this thread, ladies had mentioned using Laverty pathology clinics, but i dont know if you have Laverty in W.A. Maybe you could ring dr.m receptionists and ask?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Hopeful137 (02-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes definitely Laverty’s in NSW. Not sure in Perth though sorry.

R

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Risa78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful137 (02-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question for Dr Ms girls...I’ve read in this thread I think that he likes progesterone to be at a certain level post transfer (150 from memory) but not what he likes it pre transfer/day of? My clinic haven’t shared an opinion on pre transfer level just post transfer which they like to be above 70.

I’ve done enough cycles to know what amount of combo pessaries / progesterone pessaries / PIO injections gets me to what level and just trying to decide what I want to take pre- transfer, day of and early post transfer. I don’t have my follow up with him until the day after transfer to ask so thought I’d pick your brains incase he’s mentioned it to any of you?

In the past pre transfer I’ve done...
    - 1 combo & 2 prog pessaries (level 30-40)
    - 1 combo & 3 prog (level 40-50)
    - 3 combo & 3 prog (level 70-80)

Normally the day of transfer I either start doing
    Or
    - 3 combo & PIO (level above 120)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    A question for Dr Ms girls...I’ve read in this thread I think that he likes progesterone to be at a certain level post transfer (150 from memory) but not what he likes it pre transfer/day of? My clinic haven’t shared an opinion on pre transfer level just post transfer which they like to be above 70.

I’ve done enough cycles to know what amount of combo pessaries / progesterone pessaries / PIO injections gets me to what level and just trying to decide what I want to take pre- transfer, day of and early post transfer. I don’t have my follow up with him until the day after transfer to ask so thought I’d pick your brains incase he’s mentioned it to any of you?

In the past pre transfer I’ve done...
    - 1 combo & 2 prog pessaries (level 30-40)
    - 1 combo & 3 prog (level 40-50)

Normally the day of transfer I either start doing
    Or
    - 3 combo & PIO (level above 120)
    I've never had my progesterone checked post transfer by my clinic, only on day of EPU.
    I can't recall whether the post transfer bloods from Dr M requested progesterone levels or not, but I don't think so (Dr M bloods were done as part of monthly appointments, not in response to the positive hcg).
    So probably not much help, but it didn't seem to me like he changed my dosage based on a distinct blood level. I was just on 800mg/day regardless.
    Last edited by SJ565; 02-07-2019 at 10:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    I've never had my progesterone checked post transfer by my clinic, only on day of EPU.
    I can't recall whether the post transfer bloods from Dr M requested progesterone levels or not, but I don't think so (Dr M bloods were done as part of monthly appointments, not in response to the positive hcg).
    So probably not much help, but it didn't seem to me like he changed my dosage based on a distinct blood level. I was just on 800mg/day regardless.
    Thanks lovely. 800mg/day doesn’t do much for me haha when I’m on pessaries I’m on 3000mg/day 🤣

🤞 someone else has been told by Dr M what he thinks is a good pre-transfer level! Just wary about it being too high or not high enough for an embryo to implant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all,
    Had epu yesterday. 1 egg. distraught. Got the news today that it fertilised. at scan on Wed, I got 6 mature follicles. Also, this was the only cycle I didn't drink angelica senesis twice daily. Disappointing that I've been getting 5-6 eggs and yesterday I only got 1. Maybe testosterone doesn't suit me. @augieandaddie, you mentioned that you took neupogen for your latest successful pregnancy, what made you think that?

Have a good Sunday everyone and take good care of yourselves, you warrior women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @RubADub I have been there hon and totally understand the shock when you had good scans and then 1 egg. It’s devastating.

On mine I had 10 mature follies on my scan - best ever! Then 1 mature egg. Apparently the follies were simply all empty?

Big hugs and I hope that 1 turns into a beautiful embryo for you xx

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Risa78. How are going hun?

Can't believe I've been on this journey almost 4 years and when I finally found the right Dr and issues, my eggs have expired. for this one and only embryo. I also have video of the embryo's growth. It's really awesome.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RubADub For This Useful Post:

Risa78 (21-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I know that feeling too! It’s been 3 years for me. It gets exhausting! By the time I diagnosed all my immune and implantation issues I simply couldn’t get any good embryos anymore no matter which protocol I tried.

I have just got a BFP after a donor egg cycle in South Africa. Very early days, second beta test tomorrow to check hcg rise, but looking promising so far. I also have the time lapse video but haven’t had the nerve to watch it yet. Maybe tomorrow night.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your one little superstar!

R

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Risa78 For This Useful Post:

augieandaddie (21-07-2019)