+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #11

Good luck to everyone who has started their cycle.

I had my fs consult and although he doesn’t think I need the pred to get pregnant he is ok with me taking it on account of my hives. So I’ll be having my scratch on the 10th of July and transfer to follow.

I’m seriously over hearing about surprise pregnancies btw, found out about another one today. Here I am running every second day, watching my diet, gobbling vitamins and meds just to get a glimpse at a positive.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otter For This Useful Post:

AmyS87 (20-06-2018),Giota78 (05-09-2018),mummanow (04-07-2018),Risa78 (19-06-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Good luck to everyone who has started their cycle.

I had my fs consult and although he doesn’t think I need the pred to get pregnant he is ok with me taking it on account of my hives. So I’ll be having my scratch on the 10th of July and transfer to follow.

I’m seriously over hearing about surprise pregnancies btw, found out about another one today. Here I am running every second day, watching my diet, gobbling vitamins and meds just to get a glimpse at a positive.
    That’s a great start!! Praying this cycle is a success.
    I agree re: the limitation of junk/toxins, I did this strictly 2yrs ago for a long time and nothing. I recently flexed a little and realise for me although cutting back on everything is good for me, my issues weren’t controlled by lifestyle changes. I guess I needed the immune meds
    I hear you in the surprise pregnancies - painful hearing them!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepingtthefaith For This Useful Post:

Ash02 (21-06-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies., @Keepingtthefaith,

I got result from second bt... it's increased to 68!!!!!
    Next bt is on Wednesday, having some spotting, I'm very nervous due to spotting.
    Hoping for the best now. Fingers crossed
    Dr. M asked to stop claxane, increased the passaries dose and increased progynova tablet by one (4 in total now)
    @Keepingtthefaith first bt was on 10dpt5dt and today is 13dpt
    Should I asked for WCC test to Dr. M directly ?.
    Last edited by Ash02; 03-09-2018 at 17:20.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ash02 For This Useful Post:

AmyS87 (03-09-2018),Jamel (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash02 View Post
    Ladies., @Keepingtthefaith,

I got result from second bt... it's increased to 68!!!!!
    Next bt is on Wednesday, having some spotting, I'm very nervous due to spotting.
    Hoping for the best now. Fingers crossed
    Dr. M asked to stop claxane, increased the passaries dose and increased progynova tablet by one (4 in total now)
    @Keepingtthefaith first bt was on 10dpt5dt and today is 13dpt
    Should I asked for WCC test to Dr. M directly ?.
    Woooo!! These are great numbers girly!! Keep up the tracking too

Always remain on the same pattern of blood draws eg every 3days (that’s what you started on) and go to the same pathology place as I went to diff ones and it can throw out the numbers/inconsistency and cause more anxiety if numbers are off. I only ever went to d&hanly after anther lab reported soo differently

If he draws bloods just ask him to add in the WCC so FBC is what they call it full blood count and you’ll be able to get more evidence of what may be happening.
    Either way his treatments won’t change so it’s just an FYI for him and you.
    I’m so excited honey take this as such a good sign the treatments are working!! Has he planned your next ivig infusion? When was your last

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

New to the board and have a question about LIT. Well more specifically LMIT. I saw Dr NL in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and he suggested LMIT treatment. Now I've only ever read about LIT and searching online for LMIT ("Lymphocyte Membrane Immunotherapy") brings up next to no results. It seems to be a slight variation on LIT that is supposed to be safer but the fact that there is really nothing online about it gives me some reason to pause. Have any of you had experience with it with Dr NL? Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jodiesol View Post
    Hi ladies!

New to the board and have a question about LIT. Well more specifically LMIT. I saw Dr NL in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and he suggested LMIT treatment. Now I've only ever read about LIT and searching online for LMIT ("Lymphocyte Membrane Immunotherapy") brings up next to no results. It seems to be a slight variation on LIT that is supposed to be safer but the fact that there is really nothing online about it gives me some reason to pause. Have any of you had experience with it with Dr NL? Any thoughts? Thanks!!
    Hello Jodiesol

How are you?? I’m also seeing Dr Nick L and he wants us to do LMIT too.

What have you decided to do? Have you been through IVF before?

Hope you’re having a good night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jodiesol View Post
    Hi ladies!

They’re the same. NL just decided to rename it! I’ve done both (with Dr M and NL) and they’re identical. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keepingtthefaith but my spotting has increased today. I'm very nervous about the outcome.
    This Saturday it will be 4 weeks from last ivig. Planning to get ivig this Saturday if tomorrow's result comes promising
    Doing FBC every 7 days due to neupogen. Next is on Thursday if tomorrow works well.
    Last edited by Ash02; 04-09-2018 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Keepingtthefaith but my spotting has increased today. I'm very nervous about the outcome.
    This Saturday it will be 4 weeks from last ivig. Planning to get ivig this Saturday if tomorrow's result comes promising
    Hi @Ash02
    Just wanted to give you some positivity. When I had my transfer last September I spotted and had some light bleeding as well. At first it was from the estrogen suppositories irritating my cervix. This was the first time doing prednisone and intralipid. I truly thought it didn’t work and was shocked when the beta test came back positive. I continued to spot and even had some bleeding that was caused by a blood clot in my uterus. This went on for 8 weeks So scary and nerve wracking to see but try stay as calm as you can. The bleeding isn’t always a bad thing and Bub can be perfectly fine in there. Praying for great numbers on your next beta!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

Ash02 (04-09-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing FBC every 7 days due to neupogen. Next is on Thursday if tomorrow works well.
    Don’t fret just yet, I know lots of ladies that have spotted before things got better. I pray your results keep coming back with that doubling effect or more so you can get your scan and see whats happening!
    Stay as rested as possible and try not to over do things
    Keep us posted I’m coming back to check on you and Cag x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepingtthefaith For This Useful Post:

Ash02 (05-09-2018),Jamel (04-09-2018)