+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Is there a way he can explore other peoples ‘maps/worlds’ whatever that is or does he have to do that online with other people?

I’m sorry for the dumb questions I have no idea about any of this and he seems just as clueless lol
    You have to be online to explore other peoples worlds. Unless they are on the same WiFi network. DD plays on her iPad in creative mode only. Sometimes if her cousins are here on the same WiFi network they explore each other’s worlds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No dumb questions!

He can only explore others on the same LAN/network as him. Or, downloading packs (but from the switch they will cost minecoins)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedGrace View Post
    No dumb questions!

He can only explore others on the same LAN/network as him. Or, downloading packs (but from the switch they will cost minecoins)
    The kids put it on my phone for when we are out.... here's some packs they've got. They have the Washington dc one, for example.... You can explore the white house.... without playing with others... but again, it's that added cost of minecoins.Screenshot_20210417-191255_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210417-191114_Minecraft.jpgScreenshot_20210417-191039_Minecraft.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all so much. I feel so dumb haha it’s confusing. He was up at 6 asking to play, so he’s just had his first lesson of how this is gonna work.

Ah ok, so if I pay for one or two worlds/maps whatever the lingo is lol, he can download them and explore them by himself etc?

They actually look pretty cool lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Has he explored the ones it comes with?

If he goes to create a new world... then scrolls the right side down on game menu, if he clicks on seed there should be a few different ones already.

Screenshot_20210418-072350_Minecraft.jpgScreenshot_20210418-072333_Minecraft.jpg

If you buy some they come up on the previous screen as a template. But I'd have him look at these first

Screenshot_20210418-072241_Minecraft.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am...#22

Ohhh! Nope I don’t think he’s explored those ones yet at the moment he’s complaining because he hasn’t been allowed to play yet so he will be waiting longer haha

Thank you!!

It came with a super Mario level so he’s been on that one a bit just wandering etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha good luck. It does consume their every thought early on.

My 2 have finally relaxed a bit. They're starting to get into roblox which I'm not entirely impressed with. You can't get that on switch though so you're safe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This isn’t worthy of a thread but I am feeling a bit lost and wanted to ask here..
    DF has signed up as DS soccer coach. The whole thing is extremely unorganised so can’t really ask anyone questions lol
    We’ve been told to organise fruit for game day, obviously half time but how much do I supply? We only have 7 boys on our team but I’m still not sure how much to do. Also would I need some tongs to grab pieces out/place fruit in cups/let them grab at it Willy nilly lol
    What’s the go here? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This isn’t worthy of a thread but I am feeling a bit lost and wanted to ask here..
    DF has signed up as DS soccer coach. The whole thing is extremely unorganised so can’t really ask anyone questions lol
    We’ve been told to organise fruit for game day, obviously half time but how much do I supply? We only have 7 boys on our team but I’m still not sure how much to do. Also would I need some tongs to grab pieces out/place fruit in cups/let them grab at it Willy nilly lol
    no idea as we aren’t in the kids sports scene yet. but if it were me, i’d have some basic fruit cut up and some mini tongs and maybe paper cups or bowls? some napkins too maybe? i mean you want to minimize weekly waste otherwise it’s not worth it. maybe plastic reusable kids bowls? ikea do a cheap set? then it’s more environmentally friendly and they’re easy to wash down at home in the dishwasher? i’d just do apple, orange and watermelon or cantaloupe, maybe lay out a couple of bananas whole?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default I am...#22

I was my son’s manager (not coach) for 6 years. This is the first year I’m not doing it as I wanted to just be able to enjoy the games without the pressure of scoring, writing their names on the sheet etc. but we’ve never had to do oranges. This is for rugby league, though. I know there’s little restrictions at the moment but I’d still put a couple of orange slices in a cup for each child. I wouldn’t over do it as they don’t get much time even at half time. I know that in my son’s junior league, this is the first weekend that the trainers are allowed to run onto the field with drink bottles after a try etc. Previously the kids had to bring their own and the ref called a drink break or they waited until half time.