+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default St Petersburg clinic egg donation guarantee

Has anyone come accross or had experience with the St Petersburg clinic in Sweden that offers 4 transfers with 80% money back if no live birth results?? I understand this agreement must have a lot of loopholes and you'd probably have to undergo rigorous testing. Just interested in anyones feedback.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven’t come across this clinic, but there seems to be a few that offer this and other types of money back guarantees or fresh cycles etc. usually the women have to have a perfect uterus with no underlying issues and the partner have to have no sperm issues at all. It’s a great option to go with if everything checks out ok.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gymming (30-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Czech Republic

Thanks for your reply Stacey10. I noticed you used a clinic in Czech Republic. How did you choose your clinic?? I've narrowed it down to Greece but have recently seen another post from a lady who used a clinic in the Czech Republic too.
    Last edited by Gymming; 30-03-2018 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gymming I had gone to a Greek clinic that was really bad, and I was on another forum where there was a few ladies cycling at a clinic called zlin and they were all getting pregnant, so after my horror cycle in Greece I made enquiries at zlin and found them very responsive and I liked what their costs included and the fact that they had a hotel on site, which made everything super easy. Cost was a definite issue for me,and compared to other clinics I looked at they we really reasonable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gymming (31-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymming View Post
    Has anyone come accross or had experience with the St Petersburg clinic in Sweden that offers 4 transfers with 80% money back if no live birth results?? I understand this agreement must have a lot of loopholes and you'd probably have to undergo rigorous testing. Just interested in anyones feedback.
    Hi! I don't have experience with the mentioned clinic. Just dropped in to share some thoughts as for guaranteed programs. The options are really great. After previous failures we went abroad - Ukraine. Our clinic has a package of 5 shots for 9900 eur. All meds and services included. In case of 5 failures in a row they refund 100% money paid back. No age limits, only health ones. Good luck with your research!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you or are you finding the clinic @Renatee ? My friend went over for a look at the clinic and the dr told her she wouldn’t give her the package deal because she said her uterus wasn’t in good shape, so she left and when she got home she had it checked out and it was perfect, nothing wrong with it, she also picked up an infection from the examination and required antibiotics as well, needless to say she wasn’t happy with it. Hoping your having a better experience than what she did !

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your friend, stacey. Unfortunately such things happen. I did researches on different boards. Ladies shared their experience, so I just wanted to investigate more. This way we found ourselves where we are now. Currently waiting for ivf using donor egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, did you end up deciding against this clinic? I have just had a recommendation for Ava-Peter in Russia. A friend used this clinic and couldn't fault it - she is now 27 weeks pregnant at age 48 on her first try.