+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Im hoping itll be quick too 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello there 😊 we are trying for no.5 too! I m 28, dh is 32. We have 6 year old boy, and 3 girls aged 5, almost 3 and 1. We will try this amd next month and if it doesnt happen we ll figure out some form of permant contraception and move on ..af due sometime between 15 th and 17th. Only on my second cycle since my youngest was born.she was bf on demand up until a month ago when i started introducing a bottle. Now she bf once a day and has bottle twice. I m hoping we caught the eggy πŸ˜‰

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

howmany (08-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena89 View Post
    Hello there 😊 we are trying for no.5 too! I m 28, dh is 32. We have 6 year old boy, and 3 girls aged 5, almost 3 and 1. We will try this amd next month and if it doesnt happen we ll figure out some form of permant contraception and move on ..af due sometime between 15 th and 17th. Only on my second cycle since my youngest was born.she was bf on demand up until a month ago when i started introducing a bottle. Now she bf once a day and has bottle twice. I m hoping we caught the eggy πŸ˜‰
    Great to hear from you 😊 How exciting! This will be my last baby too. Fingers crossed we both caught the eggies! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest there was a lot of discussion re another one. Somany pros and cons..and somehowits the scariest leap so far for me. Having 4th threw me out for a little while, as dd was very colicky baby and our eldest only started full time school and there was so much to do every day..we are in a nice routine now, dd is getting easier and other kids love playing with her now and making her laugh . Oh yes..and only just started having decent sleep lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    #5 was going to be our lucky last but because #6 decided to squeeze in there as well, we had to adjust a little. I had a C-section though and got them to fix me up so definitely no more for me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Sirena89 (08-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ahalfdozen I was following your pregnancy diary 😊 you are so blessed. They are gorgeous x twins would be lovely but i dont think i could cope as well as you do x. And while i would love my baby regardless of gender I secretly hope for a boy so ds could have a brother πŸ˜… i m not trying any swaying techniques. Too lazy/busy for that.