View Poll Results: Who has gone back for round two frozen transfer?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes -successful

2 100.00%
  • Yes -unsuccessful

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hx

Hi Stacey10 thanks for the food for thought👍🏻
    I had a pregnancy with my first and fresh transfer that miscarried at 5 months due to a freak infection. I wondered if the horse hospital I was in in Saudi damaged the lining. I bled out, my Hgb was 80. I’ve not gotten pregnant since. I do have adult kids. Ive also had two donors.
    So unsure as to why if these embies are so perfect:/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BriarRabbit, maybe look at getting immunes tested if you have access to doing that as they can pop up at anytime, if you don’t see if the clinic will treat you with an immune protocol and a round of antibiotics before transfer, if they haven’t done so already.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

mardicharli (02-04-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for thread crashing - @BriarRabbit wondering whether you've had a hysteroscopy after your loss at five months. Depending on how it all happened I was told that a lot of women end up with scarring after a rare loss like that. Worth getting the all clear if you haven't already just in case it is that. Again, sorry to jump threads.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

BriarRabbit (19-03-2018),Fifiw (19-03-2018),mardicharli (02-04-2018),Moc24 (19-03-2018),Phia (20-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Estrogen

I’ve had both. One dose of 6 mg a day to get a lining of 13mm and the ever increasing of 2mg for 3 days, 2 mg twice a day for 3 days then 2 mg three times a day for 3 days until I reached 4 mg twice a day my lining was 14. I thought they were all kind of thick:/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default @BriarRabbit

So sorry to here about your loss, it's so disheartening, take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a recap on what is happening in Cape Town, the water situation isn't to bad.
    The last time my lining was 3mm, when I got to CT it went up to 5.7mm. Dr M put me on Estrogen patches which make me nauseous.
    On the day of retrieval, I asked for a scan because I was worried about my lining, which went via the other staff, who obviously did explain it well to Dr M who had a busy morning i guess & was probably under pressure.
    But I waited almost 2hours, when she finally saw me, she was angry at me for asking to have another scan. She spoke so badly to me that I was shocked that I Dr could speak to a patient who is paying so much money for a service.
    Her words were, 'how can you ask for a scan, don't you trust me? If you don't trust me we can't work together. I was actually thinking I should give your account to another Dr because I feel you don't trust me. I'm happy with your lining" I tried to explain that i've had issues before with my lining & I feel if it's still thin I'd rather freeze than go ahead, Also I had a lot of pain, maybe because of the extra oestrogen patches.
    When she finally did my scan after making me feel so bad. She discovered that the fluid in the lining had come back.
    I still feel so bad, maybe I'm being sensitive.
    What do you ladies think?
    Our donor had 6 eggs retrieved only 4 mature and now only 3 were at 8cell on day 3, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that on transfer day the 2 transferred will stick. Otherwise it's back to starting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizmak View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just a recap on what is happening in Cape Town, the water situation isn't to bad.
    The last time my lining was 3mm, when I got to CT it went up to 5.7mm. Dr M put me on Estrogen patches which make me nauseous.
    On the day of retrieval, I asked for a scan because I was worried about my lining, which went via the other staff, who obviously did explain it well to Dr M who had a busy morning i guess & was probably under pressure.
    But I waited almost 2hours, when she finally saw me, she was angry at me for asking to have another scan. She spoke so badly to me that I was shocked that I Dr could speak to a patient who is paying so much money for a service.
    Her words were, 'how can you ask for a scan, don't you trust me? If you don't trust me we can't work together. I was actually thinking I should give your account to another Dr because I feel you don't trust me. I'm happy with your lining" I tried to explain that i've had issues before with my lining & I feel if it's still thin I'd rather freeze than go ahead, Also I had a lot of pain, maybe because of the extra oestrogen patches.
    When she finally did my scan after making me feel so bad. She discovered that the fluid in the lining had come back.
    I still feel so bad, maybe I'm being sensitive.
    What do you ladies think?
    Our donor had 6 eggs retrieved only 4 mature and now only 3 were at 8cell on day 3, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that on transfer day the 2 transferred will stick. Otherwise it's back to starting again.
    Oh Bizmak sorry to hear you were treated so poorly. I think you’re entitled to feel the way you do. And you don’t need stress now!!! But I do hope you get a couple of stickies. Fingers fully crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Bizmak sorry to hear you had a rough day..take care of yourself and do not stress yourself..goodluck on your transfer day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, for those who were required to have hysteroscopy..did you wait for the result before you reserved your ED and submitted CFC Med questionnaire and treatment request form?
    Also, how did pay the agency & CFC? is it tru visa/master card/bank transfer/any western union?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bizmak I would not let the Dr make you feel bad or that you need to justify your requests. As you say, you are paying for their services and you are ultimately responsible for your body so if you don't feel right then you go ahead and say something. From my experience Dr M doesn't like being questioned but that's just too bad. Try let it wash over you and stay confident with your decisions. At the end of the day they are there to make money so they are going to push you through every transfer they can. Sometimes I do wonder if there are some cloudy decisions made just like the IVF system here in Aust. Stay strong and good luck.