+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have an OT appointment! It’s at a crappy time and crappy day but who cares. We have an appointment!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

White Mage (13-02-2018)

White Mage is online now Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hooray for your little thermo @monnie24 I hear those machines are good at reducing time.
    @loodle did he make it through the day??
    @Mod-Degrassi moving would be so hard such a big change. Is your new house bigger?
    @Hasselhoff hooray for the O.T appointment! When is it??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @White Mage it’s on Monday 19th at 3pm. Monday is ds birthday and he also has daycare so will have to get him early - not long after 2. Df wasn’t impressed that it kinda messes up our plans for the day but we would have to of waited for ages if we didn’t take it.
    We have been waiting for ages to see one and finally get an appointment yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have feb bday too @HASselhof 26th. Glad you got an app
    @loodle oh the cute thing. Our new ‘house’ has possums. We relocated them and they keep coming back.

@Ahalfadozen how are you going?
    @Degrassi you poor thing about speech. We have a fantastic OT and we have had to leave her we are moving rural and can’t find anyone to service area it’s really ****. How is the new house?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff (14-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will also add I want to strangle myself today. Ds has really started being aggressive and swearing constantly calling me a F head etc and towards dd. Completely fine at childcare though. I can’t handle his train obsession he won’t share the television. If I don’t put YouTube on he gets aggressive (he likes to watch trains). But at what point do I make dd suffer? Like as in no electronics? I hope I make sense. I’m so drained. I hope I get this Bunnings job so I don’t have to deal. I’m so drained. Not sure how much longer I can deal. Also we got a new dog and he hates her. Specifically for him. Fine with our other dog but would t share with dd. Feel like I’m failing right now. Just want to run away. He also cut my hand with a knife this week. He loves cooking so I try promote cooking then anger gets in way if not his own way. Ugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to report yes he made it through until pick up time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Mama of 1 (16-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Awesome Mums of autistic kids-how many of us are there (#4) ??????????

Sending hugs @monnie24, the bad times can leave us feeling like failures and struggle. Be kind to yourself and know you are doing a great job, being a Mumma is hard and being a Mumma to a child with autism is like walking through a mine field

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mommies!! My son hd a meltdown at school yesterday and I didn’t know what triggered it... the aide said she just asked him to draw something and he got upset. He is not good with writing and drawings so maybe that’s it and oh he is soooo into everything now at home. I can’t take my eyes off him for a few minutes because i know he will be doing something naughty. Are there any kids here that is like that? He gets into everything now!

White Mage is online now Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu29 View Post
    Hi mommies!! My son hd a meltdown at school yesterday and I didn’t know what triggered it... the aide said she just asked him to draw something and he got upset. He is not good with writing and drawings so maybe that’s it and oh he is soooo into everything now at home. I can’t take my eyes off him for a few minutes because i know he will be doing something naughty. Are there any kids here that is like that? He gets into everything now!
    Ds2 is like that. He doesn't know how to play, so he can be quiet destructive in his needs to find stimulus. So it means being his shadow a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @White Mage & @monnie24 the new house is a bit smaller actually, but the layout is better I think. It also has a nice flat backyard which will be better than the last house (we can get a trampoline once we're a bit more settled). DS is already used to it and was apparently talking to his teacher about it in a positive way.