+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD had her first cubs day trip and sleepover last night. I tried very hard not to think about everything that could go wrong! She was so excited. We had a couple of nights practice on the air mattress with a sleeping bag to get her used to it. And then I got a call today to say she'd been sick this morning What terrible timing to get a stomach bug. She says she didn't feel sick during the night or yesterday though so hopefully she had fun. Very little sleep was had by the sound of it and she's curled up in bed recovering. She won't say much about what happened - I think a full day with people, lots of anxiety about the unknown and being sick will take a lot out of her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

bel2466 (18-08-2019)

White Mage is online now Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    DD had her first cubs day trip and sleepover last night. I tried very hard not to think about everything that could go wrong! She was so excited. We had a couple of nights practice on the air mattress with a sleeping bag to get her used to it. And then I got a call today to say she'd been sick this morning What terrible timing to get a stomach bug. She says she didn't feel sick during the night or yesterday though so hopefully she had fun. Very little sleep was had by the sound of it and she's curled up in bed recovering. She won't say much about what happened - I think a full day with people, lots of anxiety about the unknown and being sick will take a lot out of her.
    Poor possum. One thing being sick on a trip that's meant to be fun. But being sick away from home is hard too.
    Happened to me when I was little too.
    Hopefully she is feeling better soon and she can start enjoying her trip. Once she settles maybe the anxiety will fade away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Poor possum. One thing being sick on a trip that's meant to be fun. But being sick away from home is hard too.
    Happened to me when I was little too.
    Hopefully she is feeling better soon and she can start enjoying her trip. Once she settles maybe the anxiety will fade away.
    It was just one night (practicing for a camp in September) so it just meant she came home early. She seems okay with the whole thing now it's over. DH is thinking of going along on the camp too so that might be a bit easier on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey @sajimum your inbox is full.

Man, I can't believe this term is coming to an end....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Hey @sajimum your inbox is full.

Man, I can't believe this term is coming to an end....
    Sorted!!

I think this term has gone so quickly. Even DD commented yesterday that she can't believe it's nearly done. Still have school production to get through but not long to go now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We met a psychiatrist for first consult today. We're looking at trialing zoloft in a few weeks to manage the anxiety, we're all at breaking point. I mean his
    Anxiety is complete with physical symptoms including chest pain and nausea. He's got reduced executive function, constant psychomotor agitation, he's emotionally labile, never hungry/won't eat, and poor sleep despite melatonin. Bring on the 16th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    We met a psychiatrist for first consult today. We're looking at trialing zoloft in a few weeks to manage the anxiety, we're all at breaking point. I mean his
    Anxiety is complete with physical symptoms including chest pain and nausea. He's got reduced executive function, constant psychomotor agitation, he's emotionally labile, never hungry/won't eat, and poor sleep despite melatonin. Bring on the 16th
    Ou my! I really hope the zoloft helps! Nothing worse then feeling as well as anxious
    Keep us updated on how the trial goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do. I just wish I could start it with him sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    How has it been so far @Izy ?