Closed Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Like with you, they did various things to keep her circulation going, it was pretty constant. Once she did get up she'd lost a lot of muscle strength but took it very, very slowly and was ok. It sounds like they're taking very good care of you, that's excellent, and I'm so pleased to read that things are looking better today.

Your baby completely will get things from you - the egg and sperm provide the genes, the mother's body influences how genes are expressed.

I'm ok, thanks for asking - waiting to see if we'll have any embabies to transfer and focusing on staying as positive as possible.
    Hi @Kalina oh that’s great to hear your SIL was ok. My husband is so worried I won’t be able to walk but I guess as I’m going to have a cesarean I will be going very slowly anyway.

Fingers and toes crossed for lots of healthy embies. Yes stay positive. Be excited. You deserve it xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

Kalina (13-02-2018),Notalone (13-02-2018),Phia (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    @Littlebit20 so sorry to hear you have been hospitalised. It sounds like you are in very good hands there, they really are taking care of bub which is nice. Not so nice for you but we do what we have to don't we. I guess they will give you physio after your daughter is born so I wouldn't be too worried, they sound like they know what they are doing. Best of luck to you and hopefully time passes quickly for you.
    Thanks so much @Moc24 yes I feel so very well looked after. I’m pretty much reliant on the nurses and my husband for EVERYTHING and have to ask for help all day long but as you said we do whatever we have to. Without a doubt I will do anything to keep her safe. Yes I’m sure they will give me Physio when I’ve had the baby. I have special machines on my legs all day to work the muscles which I’m sure is helping too.

How are things with you? I hope you’re well and enjoying your pregnancy xxx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (13-02-2018),Notalone (13-02-2018),Phia (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I am freaking out a little. Dr N has me on Levelen to get me in sync with the donor.

Cause of when we can arrive in Athens he has me taking continuous active pills right through to end Feb.

My period would be normally due around now but I have been continuing these pills as directed so my feb period comes at the end of Feb.

But today I woke up to what looks like very early period (well sometimes) - watery brown discharge (sorry if TMI!) and it has continued all day and I have period type cramps.

I felt something brewing over the last few days but didn’t think anything could come if I continued the active pills?

I thought taking the pill back to back would ensure that nothing would come.

I guess I shouldn’t freak until it becomes what looks like a proper bleed? Or should I be concerned?

Is this normal at first when u go on the pill?

Any advice please!

Thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

Notalone (16-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation Greece #9

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Hi I am freaking out a little. Dr N has me on Levelen to get me in sync with the donor.

Cause of when we can arrive in Athens he has me taking continuous active pills right through to end Feb.

My period would be normally due around now but I have been continuing these pills as directed so my feb period comes at the end of Feb.

But today I woke up to what looks like very early period (well sometimes) - watery brown discharge (sorry if TMI!) and it has continued all day and I have period type cramps.

I felt something brewing over the last few days but didn’t think anything could come if I continued the active pills?

I guess I shouldn’t freak until it becomes what looks like a proper bleed? Or should I be concerned?

Any advice please!

Thank you
    Try not to worry hun, as long as you have continued to take the active pill with no break you should be fine. Some ladies do get a break through bleed of sorts if your body is usually good at cycling. Dr N might suggest you double up for a week if you message him. Xx
    Last edited by missybear; 13-02-2018 at 07:50.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Carby (13-02-2018),Phia (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Any advice please!

Thank you
    Make sure you tell your clinic because they'll be familiar with your cycle and the pill you're on, but it shouldn't be a problem at all. Our bodies can take time to get used to hormone levels. Spotting on the pill is not uncommon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Any advice please!

Thank you
    Don't worry just keep taking the pills. My body does the same thing, it's like it knows that you should have your period now! You shouldn't have a heavy bleed, maybe spotting and a small bleed, you will be fine. You will still have a proper period when you stop the pill. Dont stress it happened to me and didn't do any harm at all.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation Greece #9

Thank u SO SO much everyone. You have given me so much comfort.

It has developed into a proper bleed like a normal period however. I have always cycled well so maybe it’s my body being so used to cycling each month. Technically I’d be around day 23 now which is a little early for a bleed in a normal cycle but close enough for it to make sense I guess.

Oh gosh I was so freaking out, that this has ruined the plans leading up to visiting Greece.

I still am a little as it isn’t a small bleed and certainly doesn’t feel like one either. Def symptoms and flow of a normal period now

I’ll let Dr N know anyway as he needs to know and hopefully he is reassuring.

You guys are awesome. I cannot thank you enough!
    Last edited by Carby; 13-02-2018 at 15:31.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

Notalone (14-02-2018),Phia (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Carby just continue to take the active pills, it shouldn’t matter, as the pill is used to stop you from ovulating and it shouldn’t matter too much, you will probably have a bleed, but a smaller one when your meant to at the end of feb which is ok too, it doesn’t have to be a huge bleed, just as long as some of your lining comes away so you can build up a fresh one for your transfer.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Carby (13-02-2018),Moc24 (13-02-2018),Notalone (14-02-2018),Phia (13-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Carby just continue to take the active pills, it shouldn’t matter, as the pill is used to stop you from ovulating and it shouldn’t matter too much, you will probably have a bleed, but a smaller one when your meant to at the end of feb which is ok too, it doesn’t have to be a huge bleed, just as long as some of your lining comes away so you can build up a fresh one for your transfer.
    Thank you @stacey10 It is a full on bleed alright. Your words are comforting!
    I guess cause it isn’t a proper period it doesn’t matter as you say.
    Bring on the end of feb when I’m due to stop the pill and hope to have a proper no issue actual period
    Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nilza79 did you use any particular guide on castor oil packs? There's many out there on the interwebz... Would you mind sharing what you did and when?