ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1001
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    811
    Thanked
    1,769
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Egg Donation Greece #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Thanks @Moc24. I'm pretty low, I won't lie. Planning next steps has always helped me cope so far. Now that's harder, largely but not only because of my partner's stance.
    Yeah I can understand. That is how I always got through my BFN's. It must be terribly hard for you. Do you think DH will come round or are you able, in time, to move forward with just dd?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Anabelliss  (16-02-2018),Notalone  (22-12-2017),Phia  (22-12-2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks
    4,719
    Thanked
    1,452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    @Notalone how are you going? Did you manage to get an appointment with DR M in the new year?
    Yes i did thanks! I have 3 appts in jan - booked in with the haematologist, dr m and i am getting an ultrasound to map out my fibroids and then see my FS again (Saw my 'normal' FS the week before). I know i had a great lining and great quality embryos. I don't have answers to explain why it didn't work and i may never have tgem. But this discussion over the last few pages has helped me - there is some uncertainty and there are no guarantees. Maybe i have other issues to address, maybe there's an issue with DH's sperm or maybe we simply picked the wrong 2 embies from our haul. I have 4 left so I am still hopeful. Baby dust to all xx

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge  (22-12-2017),Kalina  (22-12-2017),Nilza79  (22-12-2017),Phia  (22-12-2017)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,732
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    Yeah I can understand. That is how I always got through my BFN's. It must be terribly hard for you. Do you think DH will come round or are you able, in time, to move forward with just dd?
    I don't know. Right now I can't see me letting go of the hope without resenting DH bitterly. That aside, i need insight into why the cycle itself was poor. The worst outcome is that it's the sperm, because I can't see him agreeing to a double donor cycle.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

    Notalone  (22-12-2017)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,732
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you @Notalone. You're absolutely right, we need to have that conversation. I'm by no means blameless, I agreed that this would be our last shot, but that was purely to get him here. I would have agreed to anything to make this happen, not sure that passes for consent.
    Our starting points are different, he's got another two much older children from a previous relationship. He never planned on more children, this is entirely my pursuit, he's just been cooperating with decreasing enthusiasm as time goes by.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

    Moc24  (22-12-2017),Nilza79  (23-12-2017),Notalone  (22-12-2017)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    811
    Thanked
    1,769
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalone View Post
    Yes i did thanks! I have 3 appts in jan - booked in with the haematologist, dr m and i am getting an ultrasound to map out my fibroids and then see my FS again (Saw my 'normal' FS the week before). I know i had a great lining and great quality embryos. I don't have answers to explain why it didn't work and i may never have tgem. But this discussion over the last few pages has helped me - there is some uncertainty and there are no guarantees. Maybe i have other issues to address, maybe there's an issue with DH's sperm or maybe we simply picked the wrong 2 embies from our haul. I have 4 left so I am still hopeful. Baby dust to all xx
    Sounds good at least you will know you have done everything you can. Do t forget to mention the fibroids and the rash to Dr M I think they are both important factors.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Nilza79  (23-12-2017),Notalone  (22-12-2017),Phia  (23-12-2017)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    811
    Thanked
    1,769
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    I don't know. Right now I can't see me letting go of the hope without resenting DH bitterly. That aside, i need insight into why the cycle itself was poor. The worst outcome is that it's the sperm, because I can't see him agreeing to a double donor cycle.
    I don't think you can really find out if the sperm has chromosomal issues without PGS, which of course is what you wanted from the start.
    I hope you get some answers tomorrow so you can see where you can go from here. I really feel for you, I would hate to be in your situation.
    We are all here for you whenever you need to vent xx

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Nilza79  (23-12-2017),Notalone  (22-12-2017),Phia  (23-12-2017)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks
    4,719
    Thanked
    1,452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    Sounds good at least you will know you have done everything you can. Do t forget to mention the fibroids and the rash to Dr M I think they are both important factors.
    Yes i know. We were just discussing that with DH!! Dr Niko was also interested in the rash too.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

    Moc24  (22-12-2017)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,732
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    I don't think you can really find out if the sperm has chromosomal issues without PGS, which of course is what you wanted from the start.
    I hope you get some answers tomorrow so you can see where you can go from here. I really feel for you, I would hate to be in your situation.
    We are all here for you whenever you need to vent xx
    There is i believe a test for sperm chromosomal issues, don't know how reliable it is or much about it.
    Last edited by Kalina; 23-12-2017 at 02:33.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

    Nilza79  (23-12-2017),Phia  (23-12-2017)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked
    1,309
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    .

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked
    1,309
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Egg Donation Greece #9

    Hows everyone doing for Christmas.
    Omg ive been up since 530. Ive cleaned out my walk-in which was the present storage so couldn’t pack my washing away.
    So this morning that has been my mission than to pack the mountain of clothes away only to realise I definitely need more hangers lol.
    I want to make caramel fudge this morning too but im having a little rest first. This pregnancy thing has me exhausted all whilst listening to michael buble Christmas songs

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

    Notalone  (23-12-2017),Phia  (23-12-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation Greece #8
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1248
    Last Post: 23-12-2017, 00:20
  2. Egg Donation Greece #7
    By stacey10 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 15:58
  3. Egg Donation Greece #6
    By Homy in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 25-07-2017, 11:28
  4. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 16:15
  5. Egg Donation in Greece
    By Ally1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 23-06-2015, 11:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT