+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

The nurse called and advise my day 21 progesterone is 52 and they confirmed that I am ovulated this cycle.

My next question is, anyone feel cramp from day 21 till they get a BFP? or the cramp is PMS symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleAstic View Post
    You'd think the Dr doing the reversal would have checked his sperm after the reversal to make sure the procedure worked !!!
    He checks at the 12 week mark, we need to take a sample in, always bad timing. Im going to try today, i have the pathology request just no jar.. so off to get a jar after surfing dor my daughter, then hoping to the lab, then haor appointment and partners parents coming sometime,, howfully not when i have his bits in a jar...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 3 days ago my boobs start to feel weird, now they are popping out of my bra.. i thought coukd i have put on so much weight real quick??

Anyway i tested every day, all 3 days and all negative. Yesterday i start to get slight nausea waves and day before i could smell the banana from accross the room and it was soooooo much more horrible. Hubby cooking dinner turned my nose.

Im in cycle day 21, and lately they have gone to day 23 or 24, so due in a few days. I ovulate around day 10-12, get positives on opks day 8, 9ish marks.

Im almost convinced im pregnant, my boobs are never like this., but also worried ive become someone who imagine symptoms..

Is it too early to have symptoms?

Also does anyone have a pregnancy test checker app for android?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bad cramps

I got bad cramps days after transfers and thought it was period pain but it was bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have sore boobs... and the cramp is gone... so I only can wait and see whether AF comes or not next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m not due to test til Xmas day now @ElleAstic, I did my first bout of IVF this week (as well as 3x Xmas parties!) so am now just starting the dreaded TWW.

Sorry to hear it’s not happening for you still @JJZK and the inundation of pregnancy news, gahh it’s totally happening around me too. Stay strong m’lovely lady and let’s hope 2018 is your year...at least you can have a bit of tipple over Xmas maybe?

Try not to symptom watch @Plj77 or you’ll drive yourself craZy and wait for the BT or a + HPT after your AF due date, I know it’s super hard though and Dr Google has so many dang accounts of the symptoms we spot, and some might be too early to start but eVEryone is different, also so much of it’ll stress you out hon. Fingers crossed for the signs to be true tho

Big hugs ladies, sorry it’s been a while, IVF is whole other world I’ve been wrangling. 🤞 xo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

JJZK (17-12-2017),whiteroses (16-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey @CherryCola! Nice to hear from you! How was your first time? Did you transfer 1 or 2 embryos?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (17-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hi @nightowlsurprise! Thank you! It was a lot less stress than I thought it’d be but still not hugely pleasant, the people I dealt with were all really nice at IVF Primary and work was amazing so I lucked out. What I didn’t luck out on was my numbers, we only had 3 eggs collected and only one embryo in the end but we got it transferred on Day 2 to give it a good chance. Better than nothing we keep saying and seeing as Primary are closed over Xmas we have to have a break anyways so hopefully I can go again in January’s next cycle if this one doesn’t stick..🤞🤞it will...I’m hitting the coq10 tho now so we’ll see if there’s an improvement too!!
    How are you going? I’m sorry it’s been so long that I’m not up on everyone’s news! Hope you’re well??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @CherryCola. Nice to see you back and great to hear what's been happening for you--which is a lot! I have everything crossed for you. I hope to hear more good news from you soon. Take care x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteroses For This Useful Post:

CherryCola (19-12-2017),nightowlsurprise (17-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clear blue tests are positive but red dye ones negative.. waiting sux...