+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default One lucky reviewer needed for Owlet Smart Sock $399 - curious? Have a read...

We are looking for one lucky reviewer who would like to try the Owlet Smart Sock - it's a new safety device that tracks your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels...

THIS IS NOW CLOSED

Name:  Owlet_Smart Sock_Product Image.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  95.4 KB Name:  Owlet_Logomark.png
Views: 333
Size:  22.8 KB

The Owlet Smart Sock is the first of its kind. It’s a sock worn on a baby’s foot that tracks their heart rate and oxygen levels, notifying parents in real-time if something appears to be wrong. Owlet is using cutting edge clinically proven technology to make new-parent’s lives less stressful by offering them greater peace of mind about their baby’s wellbeing.

The Owlet Smart Sock uses pulse oximetry technology—many know this as the little red light they clip on your finger at the doctor's office—to watch over babies as they sleep. Owlet has miniaturized this technology to 1/100th the size of other pulse oximeters.

The sock sends notifications via a low-energy Bluetooth base station, and to parents’ smartphones via Wi-Fi, to allow them to check that their baby is sleeping soundly or be notified when the baby’s heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of pre-set zones.

RRP Price: $399.99

The lucky reviewer will be provided with the full product to try until early in the New Year. You will get to keep this innovative product after the trial!

As it's a big investment to purchase this product, we are looking for one very thorough reviewer who can let our viewers know what they thought of this product and give us great feedback.

Our reviewer needs to meet the following criteria:
    • You have a baby under the age of 18 months
    • You need to be able to provide us with a delivery address that you will definitely be available to receive the product at during the first two weeks of December
    • You need to be in Australia
    • You have to be able to use this product comprehensively and write a review (approximately 250 words long) by 8 January 2018
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you by 9am (Brisbane time) Wednesday 6 December
    • Let us know how old your baby is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to @BH-Community with the subject line "Owlet Smart Sock Review". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 8 January 2018.

Subscribe to this section
    to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 07-12-2017 at 17:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a fantastic opportunity - I’d love to read the review when it’s available

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahhh bugger!! We have every intention of buying two of these (twins) so would have loved to be a reviewer but they are only arriving in Feb.
    if you need a review done for a few months after that, I would be happy to haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial (30-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great opportunity! Unfortunately we will be away.
    @Heyside these are meant to we amazing!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Heyside (03-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default One lucky reviewer needed for Owlet Smart Sock $399 - curious? Have a read...

I'd love to review the Owlet Smart Sock. Our first baby is due in just under two weeks, and being worried first time parents a product like this would give us peace of mind. We've looked into baby monitors but haven't bought anything yet, and this product looks ideal. I know my baby isn't born yet, but I will be induced if I'm a week overdue so I'll have plenty of time to use the product before the review date. I'm happy to write a 250 word (or more) review and I will be home the first two weeks of December (unless I go into labour - can it be picked up from the post office?)

Thanks and PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the Owlet. I have a 9 week old baby boy and have just been researching our options for breathing monitors in the last few days so would be very keen to try the Owlet.

As first time parents we are probably a bit overly paranoid about the safety of our baby, especially overnight, and I imagine the peace of mind the Owlet might provide could be invaluable (not to mention the extra sleep we might get if we aren’t up at all hours watching the baby breathing).

I would have no problem testing the product and writing the review within the given period.

PM sent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ivyninja For This Useful Post:

Aloria (04-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I recently had my third bub (DD) who is 7mo. We're currently using a breathing/motion monitor and would be very interested in trying the owlet. I've looked into them and they look great.

We are highly anxious parents, but also quite tech savvy and like to stay on top of new developments and products.

My communication style is very detailed and thorough. I wouldn't have a problem submitting the review within the required timeframe.

PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bumping for the morning crowd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PM sent.

I have a 3 week old baby and would love a chance to review this. Massive fan of baby monitor with the breathing sensor pad but this looks even better.

I’m able to review the product throughout December and January.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hetty - if you weren't at home to receive the parcel, they'd definitely leave a message for you to collect it from a depot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Hetty (01-12-2017)