Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    I’m not sure. I’m regional and there is a couple of community service transport places . I’ll ring them tomorrow to see if I qualify. It’s so frustrating as I was 2 weeks off being able to drive again. Now it’s going to be at least another 6 -8 weeks which will mean it’s been 16 months since I drove !
    Apologies, as you've no doubt already stated this, but what is wrong? It sounds serious to still be such an issue after almost a year and a half!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HuyenandKel View Post
    Apologies, as you've no doubt already stated this, but what is wrong? It sounds serious to still be such an issue after almost a year and a half!
    I had both knees replaced and 2 weeks ago needed my 1st knee ( May 2017) reopened and cleaned out. So I’m back on heavy medication and have to re build the muscle tone etc as they replaced a cpl of parts too so whilst not a full TKR , it’s a partial one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    waiting for a plumber to arrive to fix our leaky downstairs toilet! hurry up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    I had both knees replaced and 2 weeks ago needed my 1st knee ( May 2017) reopened and cleaned out. So I’m back on heavy medication and have to re build the muscle tone etc as they replaced a cpl of parts too so whilst not a full TKR , it’s a partial one
    Sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear.
    my mum broke her leg last December and required a plate and screws, and then two weeks ago fell again and broke her hip, needing a replacement.
    she has not been having much fun at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HuyenandKel View Post
    Sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear.
    my mum broke her leg last December and required a plate and screws, and then two weeks ago fell again and broke her hip, needing a replacement.
    she has not been having much fun at all.
    That’s awful. Your poor mum. I hope she recovers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sore. It’s taken me all day to sweep and mop and I’m still not done. I just want to feel healthy again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am...#21

Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Sore. It’s taken me all day to sweep and mop and I’m still not done. I just want to feel healthy again.
    Go easy ! You have had surgery. Could the kids give you a hand?

I understand the wanting to feel healthy again ! I’d love to be able to put my own undies on and not have to rely on my DH to help me undress , shower, dry and dress.. not to mention help me get in and outta bed !!

Doing this twice was enough , now a third time is really pushing my buttons !!

take care of you lovely xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to find something to get me out of this awful depression I have since my surgery 2 weeks ago. A charity I support has asked for donations of baby wraps and blankets for 2 mums to be who are doing it tough on the streets. So today I ordered heaps of gender neutral flannelette and Muslin online and will sew about 12 individual wraps or bunny rugs to donate.

It will give me something to do.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard (02-06-2018),SuperGranny (05-06-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am...#21

The kids could give me a hand @granny1 but my pleads have fallen on deaf ears

I’m buggered now. Looking forward to a hot shower and bed but I have to ice a cake yet.

That’s lovely what you are doing for the charity, especially when you are so unwell. I hope things seem brighter soon xx
    Last edited by HearMeRoar; 02-06-2018 at 17:56. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    The kids could give me a hand @granny1 but my pleads have fallen on deaf ears

I’m buggered now. Looking forward to a hot shower and bed but I have to ice a cake yet.

That’s lovely what you are doing for the charity, especially when you are so unwell. I hope things seem brighter soon xx
    I’m so sorry your kids aren’t helping you.
    Please make sure you rest tomorrow ! Ooh what cake did you make ?

Thanks, I hope I get out of this dark time soon, I have clinical depression as it is but this sudden operation just threw me right out. Not sure how my marriage is still in 1 pc. My DH is a saint