Closed Thread
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation Greece #8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it. That is much cheaper. Are they prescription only there as well or can you stock up to your heart's content? They'll have me on 400 morning and 400 at night. Don't know how that compares to others' donor cycles (I'm down-regging), but it's more than I've had with any of my OE cycles.

I like to think I'm a fairly rational person, but TTC makes me so superstitious. Stocking up on progesterone has to be done and I'll do it, but my insides are screaming. It feels so presumptuous to stock up!
    @Kalina, no prescription required in Greece, you can just get them over the counter x

And it’s almost 10X more expensive here so don’t be thinking it’s presumptuous, it’s sensible x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, appreciate it. That is much cheaper. Are they prescription only there as well or can you stock up to your heart's content? They'll have me on 400 morning and 400 at night. Don't know how that compares to others' donor cycles (I'm down-regging), but it's more than I've had with any of my OE cycles.

I like to think I'm a fairly rational person, but TTC makes me so superstitious. Stocking up on progesterone has to be done and I'll do it, but my insides are screaming. It feels so presumptuous to stock up!
    You don't need a prescription, just buy as many boxes as you want. I bought about 6 boxes to start with. I didn't want to jinx things by getting enough for 12 weeks but in the end I did, figured I could use it for another attempt as it has a long expiry date on it. It's so cheap over there and much better than the horrible ones you get in Australia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    @Kalina, no prescription required in Greece, you can just get them over the counter x

And it’s almost 10X more expensive here so don’t be thinking it’s presumptuous, it’s sensible x
    Thanks, good to know. They are stupidly expensive here.

I've got a bit of oripro and endometrin left over btw, don't know if those are of any use to you but let me know if you need any to tide you over

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

missybear (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, good to know. They are stupidly expensive here.

I've got a bit of oripro and endometrin left over btw, don't know if those are of any use to you but let me know if you need any to tide you over
    Thank you my lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    You don't need a prescription, just buy as many boxes as you want. I bought about 6 boxes to start with. I didn't want to jinx things by getting enough for 12 weeks but in the end I did, figured I could use it for another attempt as it has a long expiry date on it. It's so cheap over there and much better than the horrible ones you get in Australia!
    Thanks @Treens73 - better how? I do hate the ones we get here but I figured they were all the same....

Thanks
    Reviews
    The ones here are waxy bullet shaped things. The utrogestan are smaller, oval shaped and capsule like so,you don't get as much waxy discharge. They are still yuck, but just less yuck I suppose. I had to use three at night before bed, no,way could I do that with the waxy ones.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

Nilza79 (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    The ones here are waxy bullet shaped things. The utrogestan are smaller, oval shaped and capsule like so,you don't get as much waxy discharge. They are still yuck, but just less yuck I suppose. I had to use three at night before bed, no,way could I do that with the waxy ones.
    Right, that makes sense. Less gunk to come back out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right, that makes sense. Less gunk to come back out.
    IMG_1510482440.532844.jpg

Quite small @Kalina

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Kalina (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

No prescription required in Greece. Make sure you get 200mg because they come in 100 and 200. Im on the same dose as you. I brought 20 packets last time. Work out how many you need to get you through to 12 weeks and bring them all home.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Kalina (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kalina are you down regging with the one off Zoladex? If you are did you get a script in the pbs from you fs/gp? They are really expensive if you don't get a pbs script