+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0

    Default Delightful December

    Hi Ladies,

    I hope it's okay I start the December thread, being so new and all, but there are few of us hoping for an early Christmas present, so I thought I'd volunteer to keep up with the thread and add the dates!.

    I will be testing at the start of the month. Let me know your dates and I will be happy to add you also!!

    1: @nicole103
    2:
    3: @lozzielauren @FlowerHead
    4:
    5: @pollya @Mrs CAP @hugabub7
    6: @Me2017
    7: @niccyt
    8: @mummys2maddi
    9: @nightowlsurprise
    10: @JJZK @Seachange @Akara
    11: @cmwtc2012 @Sweetbabydreams
    12:
    13: @maybethreen @MissMooMumma
    14:
    15:
    16: @ButlerBaker
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20: @Rachel3072
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31: @erm2017
    Last edited by pollya; Yesterday at 16:47.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pollya For This Useful Post:

    Me2017  (11-11-2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    684
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Delightful December

    Hello!! AF should be here on Monday for me. I found the clearblue digi opk on eBay for $30.99! They are $42 at chemist warehouse! Waiting for that to arrive! Testing day for me is 9 Dec!

    I'll be taking extra progesterone during 2ww this time

    I wish you the best of luck for your early bfp chrissie pressie! Xo

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (10-11-2017)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    That is a good deal!!!

    Hopefully is a very merry month for you as well!! I am currently trying two different fertility apps (Clue & Ovia) because last month my app got everything so far off. So hoping they will help find the right window

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    684
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pollya View Post
    That is a good deal!!!

    Hopefully is a very merry month for you as well!! I am currently trying two different fertility apps (Clue & Ovia) because last month my app got everything so far off. So hoping they will help find the right window
    I'm never heard of Clue. I use Fertility Friend but then I downloaded Ovia but found it a bit hard to use!
    I sure hope December is a lucky month like November!!!!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    968
    Thanked
    422
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm suspecting my December will be spent here so if I'm out for November we are going on 10 month's. I know it's not too long but we already have a son and from some preliminary testing this month we can't seem to find the issue. We are yet to test the swimmers so I'm hoping it's not that! Frustration is high but I know you guys will understand xx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

    skydancer  (11-11-2017)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    968
    Thanked
    422
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please put me down for the 11th. Thanks

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pollya View Post
    Hi Ladies,

    I hope it's okay I start the December thread, being so new and all, but there are few of us hoping for an early Christmas present, so I thought I'd volunteer to keep up with the thread and add the dates!.

    I will be testing at the start of the month. Let me know your dates and I will be happy to add you also!!

    31:

    I’m shattered to be joining this group, I hoped November would be my last one... but I’ll be testing on 6th December at this stage. I hope December clears up the rest of us lol as November has been amazingly lucky for so many new families!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Me2017 For This Useful Post:

    pollya  (11-11-2017)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    684
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I'm suspecting my December will be spent here so if I'm out for November we are going on 10 month's. I know it's not too long but we already have a son and from some preliminary testing this month we can't seem to find the issue. We are yet to test the swimmers so I'm hoping it's not that! Frustration is high but I know you guys will understand xx
    When my doctor told me it takes a healthy couple up to a year to conceive, I honestly didn't believe him.. I don't think I gave myself enough time to fall pregnant naturally before jumping to IVF.. So going back to ttc naturally because we don't have any fertility issues anymore so it's just a patience and time thing! Congrats on your bfp! You don't have to be here!!!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (11-11-2017),Me2017  (11-11-2017)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    684
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2017 View Post
    I’m shattered to be joining this group, I hoped November would be my last one... but I’ll be testing on 6th December at this stage. I hope December clears up the rest of us lol as November has been amazingly lucky for so many new families!
    Testing buddies!!

    Let's hope the November streak of BFPs keeps going into December!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

    Me2017  (11-11-2017),pollya  (11-11-2017)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2017 View Post
    I’m shattered to be joining this group, I hoped November would be my last one... but I’ll be testing on 6th December at this stage. I hope December clears up the rest of us lol as November has been amazingly lucky for so many new families!
    I have my fingers crossed - I found it tricky when November was such an amazing fertile month for so many but alas not me. But then I keep saying to myself that my baby will come to me when they are ready. We'll be testing within a day of each other so hopefully, we will both get that BFP!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to pollya For This Useful Post:

    Me2017  (12-11-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Delightful December TTC and Testing 2016
    By Unicorno89 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 21-01-2017, 12:57
  2. Delightful December 2012 testing thread!
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1263
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 21:09
  3. Delightful December try and testing
    By Plan2bamummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 14:39
  4. Delightful December Testing Thread.
    By Silver_Lining in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 19:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›