+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default What does the egg donation process cost?

This is one of the most commonly asked questions for anyone starting, or wanting to start, on an Donor Egg journey.

If you have been through this journey and are happy to share some information on what it cost you, please post below.

Feel free to be as detailed, or as general, as you feel comfortable with sharing. If you are able to let viewers know which location you went to, that would be great as I'm sure costs will vary from country to country.

TIA (from me and the many members that you will be helping)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We paid roughly $16,000 up front to our clinic, and after Medicare rebate we were out of pocket around $9,000. That included both our donor's cycle, my cycle and a fresh transfer.

On top of that, we paid the following:-

* Counselling sessions for us and our donor x 3 @ $250 each

* All medication for our donor @ $38 per script

* All medication for myself @ $38 per script

* Multivitamins for both myself and our donor (Can't remember the cost, lol.)

* Embryo storage fees of $185 every 6 months

* Progesterone support to 16 weeks (approximately $1,000)

* Scans for myself above and beyond the initial 6 week scan (6 @ $120 each, as I had a difficult pregnancy that needed monitoring.)

* Reimbursement to our donor for time off work (1 day) and any travel as required.

Then because we lived interstate to our donor, we had to pay air fares to attend her clinic for EPU and transfer (for my hubby and myself), accommodation, car hire etc.)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub (07-11-2017),BH-KatiesMum (07-11-2017),KezKez (07-11-2017),Phia (14-11-2017),Tinks21 (24-09-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Greece Egg Donation
    Included ICSI
    FET
    Donor meds
    Progesterone for 12wks
    €7300/$11k
    Progynova $5.50 per script
    Plus flights/accomodation

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub (07-11-2017),BH-KatiesMum (07-11-2017),Emeraldrose (02-12-2017),KezKez (07-11-2017),Phia (14-11-2017),Tinks21 (24-09-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf cost in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pet View Post
    In Ukraine it was 4900 euro for one cycle, 6900 for 2 attempts and 9900 for 5 attempts with refund in case of negative result of all these attempt. Medications, ICSI, egg donor, accommodation, meals and trasport to/from airport, hotel, clinic included. I had 2 cycles there but unfortunately didn't get positive result and started surrogacy. But lots of couples are more lucky than me
    Hi Pet, 4900 Euro for one cycle, meds + ICSI + egg donor + accomodation + meals + transport to/from airport + hotel + clinic already included? That's crazy cheap. Can you please please tell me the name of the clinic? Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Pet! What package did you choose? Any hidden fees one should be aware of? #3 mentioned - what % money sum do they refund? Health issues as for guarantee? Could you pm me, please? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Sian View Post
    Hi Pet, 4900 Euro for one cycle, meds + ICSI + egg donor + accomodation + meals + transport to/from airport + hotel + clinic already included? That's crazy cheap. Can you please please tell me the name of the clinic? Thank you so much!
    In our clinic the surrrogacy packages are all inclusive. Meaning they include:
    Medical procedures and medications.
    Medical and psychological examination of the surrogates.
    Payments to the surrogate.
    Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic.
    Donor eggs if needed. Interpreter with you on every visit.
    Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it's born.
    Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby.
    English speaking coordinator who is considered to be your point of contact at the clinic. All packages are paid in 5 installments. No need to pay the whole cost at once. The last 2 installments are paid after the birth of the baby.
    100 per cent refund if no luck after 5 shots in a row.
    Accommodations, meals, transportations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really helpful info; thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor egg cost for Zakuro Life in Malaysia

We did egg donor IVF in Malaysia with a great clinic, mostly because I wanted an Asian egg donor, which was very hard to come by in Perth. We found a great service based in Kuala Lumpur. Total price was around $22,000 after travel and expenses all up, but as I say I was desperate for an Asian donor and I feel I really got my money's worth with Zakuro Life.

At the time it was approximately $20,000 (after converting to Malaysian currency), included:
    All the donor preparation
    All the donor medicine and injections
    All the hospital visits, lab and hospital fees in Malaysia
    All the medicine to prep my lining
    The egg collection
    All the labs to culture the embryos
    Embryo transfer
    Freezing for all the left over embryos
    They came to pick us up from the airport and take us back and the first hospital visit
    Enough suppositories to last up to the pregnancy test

But what I really appreciated was the clear instructions and all the things they did to make the process so easy. There was lots of great guidance on how to match with the right donor, we got excellent prep sheets on what to eat and what to do before transfer, amazingly clear and simple timelines and just such clear and straight info throughout the whole process. Any question I had they answered right away in an email or text message.

The flights we were lucky enough to find for a reasonable price and a good hotel room is very cheap in Malaysia so there was really no expense by traveling. I did have an ultrasound scan and baseline tests at a clinic here and my husband required a blood test which we got in Australia separately.

After reading some of the other posts in this thread I can see that I paid a bit more than going to Europe, but in the end I got what I really wanted (an Asian donor) and the service was second to none. I felt like I was in really safe hands the whole way through. Which is worth a lot to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’m going to South Africa. An egg donation cycle costs $12k (donor + clinic costs). I am also factoring in some extra costs on top:
    - $3k for my travel
    - $2k for egg donor’s travel (only if donor isn’t from Cape Town. Mine is on the other side of the country. For me it was worth it for a proven donor with good results previously)
    - $3k sperm, permit and shipping from Cryos in Denmark.

So about $20k for me but could be done for $15k.

So a bit more expensive than Europe. But I could choose my own egg donor, find out exactly how she went in her previous cycle (no. of eggs, blasts, pregnancy etc), and get detailed profiles with photos. I could also choose to import sperm from any cryobank which meant I had a lot of choice for sperm donor too.

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have personal experience with clinic in Ukraine. Underwent Guaranteed Success package EUR9.900. It included: 5embryo transfers; In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid;Medical treatment; Medications needed before transfer and 3 monthsafter; Egg donor fee; Sperm donor (if needed). Pregnancy monitoringtill 12th week. Embryo reduction (if needed). Services of thecoordinator in charge of the program; Accommodation; Meals; Transferfrom/to the airport and from/to the clinic. It doesn't include TESA,TESE.