+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughtthis might be useful. Found this info on the site of the clinic we'dbeen with while struggling for our baby#1 using donor eggs. ~ “Chancepackage” (mitochondrial donationprogram) includes the following services: EUR 6,500 - 2 equalinstallments (3,250 euro after signing a contract and 3,250 euro atthe of egg retrieval). 1 embryo transfer. 1 cycle of mitochondrialdonation. Medical treatment. -They have no age limits for eggdonation programs. Medications neededbefore transfer and 3 months after. Eggdonor fee - Their donor base contains morethan 500 young and attractive women with proven fertility, meaningthat every donor has at least one healthy child of her own. Spermdonor (if needed). The cost of selectivereduction is covered by the package price. Pregnancymonitoring till 12th week. Services of thecoordinator in charge of the program. Accommodation,meals, transfer from/to the airport andfrom/to the clinic.
    BUTthis package doesn't include the following services: - TESA,TESE will be charged additionally (in case TESA, TESE is needed youwill be charged 1,000 euro additionally); - PGD/PGS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyKenny View Post
    Did the calling for you dear, yup they're back
    Oh! Was kinda undecided whether to make the move or not. Okay maybe I will give them a call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Walkforbaby how did your call go? Did anything concrete? Did you decide to go? I suppose covid issues still a bit tricky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renatee View Post
    Have personal experience with clinic in Ukraine. Underwent Guaranteed Success package EUR9.900. It included: 5embryo transfers; In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid;Medical treatment; Medications needed before transfer and 3 monthsafter; Egg donor fee; Sperm donor (if needed). Pregnancy monitoringtill 12th week. Embryo reduction (if needed). Services of thecoordinator in charge of the program; Accommodation; Meals; Transferfrom/to the airport and from/to the clinic. It doesn't include TESA,TESE.
    Hi there, I hope you don't mind me asking for the name of your clinic? If we are not successful in the next couple of months, we are considering going to Ukraine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyKenny View Post
    @Walkforbaby how did your call go? Did anything concrete? Did you decide to go? I suppose covid issues still a bit tricky.
    Hello, yes we are discussing the possibility of going there sometime in April. We decided that for last year. So we practically have a full year of rest and I decided to just explore online. Thank you for asking.