+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    No official dating scan yet but I have already had 3 scan with my FS. I had some spotting at 5 weeks and on the scan there was a visiable pocket of blood but it was away from the preganancy. We were lucky enough during that first scan to see the heartbeat.

We had a 9 week scan on Monday and the baby is measuring correct and was bouncing around. I think the most reassuring thing was the pocket of blood is gone and spotting subsided.
    I had spotting too. So scary!! They found a blood pocket as well last week. Grateful that we know where the blood came from. Hopefully mine resolves as well. Does baby look like a baby at 9 weeks??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JodesW View Post
    Hi All, 6+1 pg after FET using my partner’s eggs and donor sperm. She’s 36 but can’t carry, I’m 44 and have 3 kids (19, 17, 11) from a previous relationship. Scan yesterday with Bub perfectly on dates and foetal heartbeat of 114 ❤️
    Isn't it amazing to see the heart beat?? I cried so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    I had spotting too. So scary!! They found a blood pocket as well last week. Grateful that we know where the blood came from. Hopefully mine resolves as well. Does baby look like a baby at 9 weeks??
    It is very scary. This was our 4th transfer and decided to do a HRT cycle so Im still on progesterone pessaries so I was worried at the start. My FS said its so common to have bleeding early in pregnancy.

Yes we couldnt believe how much the baby had grown in 2 weeks between week 7 and 9. It looks like a baby now.

Has anyone had morning sickness? I find it hard to get going in the mornings!

20171009_074758.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amy1926

Awwwww hi baby!!!! How cute!!

Are you doing the pessaries vaginally?? I'm doing the progesterone oil shots in the butt. I was doing estrogen vaginally but that was irritating me so much so they switched to up the bum the irritation bleeding stopped that way.

I find as long as I eat every hour the morning sickness is ok. But tonight I have such a headache and soooo queasy. Can't shake it. Little heart burn as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amy1926

Awwwww hi baby!!!! How cute!!

Are you doing the pessaries vaginally?? I'm doing the progesterone oil shots in the butt. I was doing estrogen vaginally but that was irritating me so much so they switched to up the bum the irritation bleeding stopped that way.

I find as long as I eat every hour the morning sickness is ok. But tonight I have such a headache and soooo queasy. Can't shake it. Little heart burn as well
    Yes on progynova tablets for oestrogen twice a day and progesterone pessaries up the vag lol twice a day. I was doing three a day but FS removed 1 as the placenta starts to take over now.

Will be interesting to see when the OB says to stop everything. We see her for the first time next Tuesday.

Agree eating regularly help. I had bad sinus too which is annoying as I get dizzy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my second ultrasound today. Bub is 7w5d and 1.3cm. Heartbeat 167bpm. They still see the subchrionic hemmorage and there's a bump in my lining it's the opposite side of baby but what the heck is it?! Being referred to a high risk hospital to get it checked out. She's not overly concerned but better to look into it. She also gave my anti nausea pills but I can't swallow pills and you can't crush them!

How are you ladies doing??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossed86 (27-12-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my second ultrasound today. Bub is 7w5d and 1.3cm. Heartbeat 167bpm. They still see the subchrionic hemmorage and there's a bump in my lining it's the opposite side of baby but what the heck is it?! Being referred to a high risk hospital to get it checked out. She's not overly concerned but better to look into it. She also gave my anti nausea pills but I can't swallow pills and you can't crush them!

How are you ladies doing??
    Great new that your baby is good and you saw a heartbeat your story sounds the same as mine. My bleed was on the other side too. I have spotted since week 5 and has not impacted the baby. On my 9 week scan the bleed was all but gone but I still have some stringy brown spotting sorry TMI. Its annoy I completely understand how you are feeling. Im sure by your next scan the bleed will have reduced. Are you going private or public? You should be able to have another scan at 9 weeks. Im just focusing on that fact the bleed is not impacting the preganancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Great new that your baby is good and you saw a heartbeat your story sounds the same as mine. My bleed was on the other side too. I have spotted since week 5 and has not impacted the baby. On my 9 week scan the bleed was all but gone but I still have some stringy brown spotting sorry TMI. Its annoy I completely understand how you are feeling. Im sure by your next scan the bleed will have reduced. Are you going private or public? You should be able to have another scan at 9 weeks. Im just focusing on that fact the bleed is not impacting the preganancy.
    I've been getting the stringy brown too the bleed has been ok it's the other bump that we have no idea what it is. I wonder if the second embryo they put in implanted and didn't work out? Going back for another scan next Friday. She's going to do weekly scans. I'm in Toronto Canada so our health care is different. I'm continuing to see my FS and get switched over to an ob at 13 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Figures I just had a bunch of red blood... ugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Figures I just had a bunch of red blood... ugh
    I also had some red blood too but it disappeared. I would call your FS but I would say its from the pocket of blood and its clearing out. As you saw the baby today and the blood your FS will confirm if there anything else you need to do. Try and not stress. X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy1926 For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717 (12-10-2017)