+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting ivf Oct

Anyone else starting ivf beginning of October? I'm due to start sometime next week

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting ivf Oct

Hi, I'm picking up my meds on Wednesday and starting as soon as AF arrives, hopefully end of next week!
    Last edited by Clarry11; 28-09-2017 at 23:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Hi, I'm picking up my meds on Wednesday and starting as soon as AF arrives, hopefully end of next week!
    You sweating bullets too?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting the pill as soon as AF arrives, around the 6th. EPU *should! be early Nov if all goes to plan. Getting nervous and excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Farmerchick I'm pretty scared and excited! It's my second round of IVF so not as worried about the injections this time just really scared it won't work again. Are you all ready to start next week?

@amypond I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get started! I find all the waiting frustrating!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

amypond  (01-10-2017),Chris15  (12-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Clarry11 There seems to be sooooo much waiting in this game! This will be my first round so it's a bit of a dive into the unknown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm first round too. Nervous about the unknown.
    Do you mind if I ask if you know why not successful, did you have many embryos?
    I'm worried how many fertilisations I'll have I think that seems to be part of my problem, eggs I have a plenty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a low AMH and blocked tubes that's why I needed the IVF. I only had 7 follicles with 3 eggs collected and only 1 fertilised which was implanted as a day 3, 5cell embryo. Not 100% sure why the embryo didn't stick but I dont think I had a really well developed embryo. The first round is usually more of a trial to figure out dosages/medications etc. For my next round we are doubling my Gonal F, adding in menopur and doing ICSI instead. It is really scary the first time but once you get started it will be ok. And there is plenty of support here, there's another thread 'IVF/FET Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2017' on here with lots of women going through the same thing and they are really supportive and helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    I have a low AMH and blocked tubes that's why I needed the IVF. I only had 7 follicles with 3 eggs collected and only 1 fertilised which was implanted as a day 3, 5cell embryo. Not 100% sure why the embryo didn't stick but I dont think I had a really well developed embryo. The first round is usually more of a trial to figure out dosages/medications etc. For my next round we are doubling my Gonal F, adding in menopur and doing ICSI instead. It is really scary the first time but once you get started it will be ok. And there is plenty of support here, there's another thread 'IVF/FET Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2017' on here with lots of women going through the same thing and they are really supportive and helpful.
    Thanks I'll check it out.
    Sometimes the threads are just so long, I feel like I've missed the conversation and am kinda butting in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes me Today is Day 1 of my IVF cycle. I start Gonal F injections tomorrow night