+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0

    Default Still trying

    Hi we've been trying for 2 years and nothing! We've both been tested and both tests were ok? I do an ovulation test EVERYDAY and no my body but it's just not happening!?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked
    1,152
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear your struggles, what testing have you had done and are you definitely ovulating ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Sorry to hear your struggles, what testing have you had done and are you definitely ovulating ?
    Hi thanks for your reply

    I've had all the blood tests and my partner had the sperm check test. I've been using the maybe baby ovulation check and have been ovulating and the test also say that I've been ovulating. I'm beginning to be very inpatient

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    I know how frustrating it can be & feel for you. My DH & i tried for almost 6yrs (not saying you will) & had all the tests etc done. The fs ended up putting us in the "unexplained infertility" box as the was nothing wrong with either of us. I did ovulation tracking through blood tests & everything. Eventually they told us ivf was our only option so we started saving, this was in June 2015. We decided to do our 1st round in January 2016 but didn't need to as i fell pregnant naturally in sept 2015. We now have a beautiful 14 month old DD who is the light of our lives. Sorry this post is so long but i just wanted to say don't give up, miracles happen everyday. Goodluck to you & babydust 🌌

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissMooMumma For This Useful Post:

    natalieobrian  (12-09-2017),skydancer  (02-10-2017)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,791
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked
    1,152
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by natalieobrian View Post
    Hi thanks for your reply

    I've had all the blood tests and my partner had the sperm check test. I've been using the maybe baby ovulation check and have been ovulating and the test also say that I've been ovulating. I'm beginning to be very inpatient
    So it might be worth seeing a fertility specialist? There are lots of other tests that might be worth pursuing such as a hycosy or ultrasound etc or a check for high killer cells etc
    The other thought is to read and follow the sperm meets egg plan and put your partner on menevit.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked
    200
    Reviews
    0
    I am 27 and hubby is 29 and we have been trying for 1 and a half years ! I even went to the extreme of getting a laproscopy to check for endo. I had nothing found not even a cyst.

    My ovulation tester always shows I'm ovulating each month . But my husbands sperm is low - this is what I'm putting my infertitlity down to.

    I know the feeling about being impatient - just want to feel that happiness everyone else gets to have

    Something I am trying atm is Chinese accupuncture - apparently it relaxes the body and gives good energy ! I would try anything lol

    It will happen for us

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wantingpositive For This Useful Post:

    natalieobrian  (13-09-2017)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantingpositive View Post
    I am 27 and hubby is 29 and we have been trying for 1 and a half years ! I even went to the extreme of getting a laproscopy to check for endo. I had nothing found not even a cyst.

    My ovulation tester always shows I'm ovulating each month . But my husbands sperm is low - this is what I'm putting my infertitlity down to.

    I know the feeling about being impatient - just want to feel that happiness everyone else gets to have

    Something I am trying atm is Chinese accupuncture - apparently it relaxes the body and gives good energy ! I would try anything lol

    It will happen for us
    Thanks I've heard acupuncture is great! I wasn't sure if I should go get more tests and then go see a naturopath but now I think I will. Good lock on your journey

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked
    200
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by natalieobrian View Post
    Thanks I've heard acupuncture is great! I wasn't sure if I should go get more tests and then go see a naturopath but now I think I will. Good lock on your journey
    We will never know until we get tested... but they do say when you least expect it happens... we want it so bad that it's not happening as we stress ourselves out .

    Good luck to you too ❤️

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wantingpositive For This Useful Post:

    natalieobrian  (02-10-2017)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hey, we're in the same boat! Over 2 years trying looks like it might be a hormone issue for me. Meeting my fs next week for a follow up after lots of tests and bloods! Hopefully it's an easy "fix" so to speak! I'm taking a break for a cycle or 2 as I feel consumed by it all. Hopefully you get some positive news soon!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MsBluebell For This Useful Post:

    Rachi321  (14-09-2017)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked
    200
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBluebell View Post
    Hey, we're in the same boat! Over 2 years trying looks like it might be a hormone issue for me. Meeting my fs next week for a follow up after lots of tests and bloods! Hopefully it's an easy "fix" so to speak! I'm taking a break for a cycle or 2 as I feel consumed by it all. Hopefully you get some positive news soon!
    Hi , what type of hormone issue do you think you have.

    I got tested and my SBHG was low- but my gyno never said anything to me about it ?


 

Similar Threads

  1. buying for baby when you are still trying to conceive
    By No2WhereAreYou in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 14:42
  2. 5 Years And Still Trying
    By coomber in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15-10-2006, 19:35
  3. Still trying........
    By Mischief in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 11:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›