+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Get comfy! Be a reviewer - Ultimate Sleep pregnancy pillows & breastfeeding pillows

We are looking for 15 bubhubbers to trial Ultimate Sleep's range of pregnancy and breastfeeding pillows.

This is now closed.

We have the following for our testers to review:
    • 5 x Ultimate Sleep’s Total Body support U pregnancy pillows (valued at $320 each)
    • 5 x Ultimate Skies Pregnancy & Breastfeeeding pillows (valued at $139 each)
    • 5 x Ultimate Skies portable Breastfeeding pillows (valued at $99 each)
    Name:  US logo Bubhub.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  27.5 KB

Ultimate Sleep’s Total Body support U pregnancy pillow

Ultimate Sleep’s Total Body Support U pillow is designed to support your entire body regardless of whether you are sleeping on your left side, right side, or your back. It keeps your body in perfect alignment to reduce body aches and pain and allow you to get a good night's sleep.

Name:  Ultimate-Sleep-U-Bubhub.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  51.5 KB

The long length and shape provide a lot of flexibility in sleeping positions, even when turning form one side to the other, so you can find the exact position that works for you while still maintaining the proper support for your entire body.

The Ultimate Sleep U pillow is entirely machine washable (yes, the whole pillow), hypoallergenic and made in Australia.

RRP Price: $320

For more info: https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product...gnancy-pillow/

Ultimate Skies Pregnancy & Breastfeeeding pillow

For all stages of pregnancy, the Ultimate Skies pregnancy pillow will ease your pregnancy discomfort and your pain and you’ll use it for breastfeeding later also.

Name:  UltimateSkies-preg-and-feeding-pillow.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  51.4 KB

• Enables a complete Side sleeping position with our uniquely shaped pregnancy pillows
    • Head, Bump and pelvic support no matter which side you sleep on
    • Filled with Ultimate Sleep’s most comfortable 100% siliconized ball polyester fibres
    • Allergens and dust mites can also affect the quality of your sleep - these pillows are completely machine-washable (the whole pillow – not just the cover) and are hypoallergenic.
    • Tested for Harmful substances (Oeko-Tex 100 certification) – casing and covers
    • Product is Made in Australia, and we support local jobs

RRP Price: $139

For more info: https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product...nancy-pillows/

Ultimate Skies portable Breastfeeding pillow

Breastfeeding pillows are generally firmer, flatter and of a more appropriate shape than an ordinary sleeping pillow. This means baby is held in a more secure position and your arms, shoulder and neck are better supported. They are also more portable as they are smaller and can be popped into the car or stroller.

Name:  Bubhub-Ultimate-Skies-feeding-pillowResized.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  51.0 KB

The UltimateSkies portable breastfeeding pillow is filled with the highest quality polyester ball fiberes to retain their shape and loft. The filling allows air to circulate within the pillow, meaning mum and baby are kept cooler while using it. It won’t go flat or lumpy. UltimateSkies filling is hypoallergenic so is suitable for allergy and asthma sufferers.

UltimateSkies portable feeding pillow is designed to support your entire body and help reduce neck, shoulder and back pain during feeding sessions. The pillow offers support for a variety of feeding positions. It keeps your body in perfect alignment to assist with correct attachment.

The pillow is completely machine washable - keeping the feeding pillow clean and free of allergens, spills, drool and leaks with ease. You can also tumble dry the pillow and it will still retain its shape.

RRP Price: $99

For more info: https://ultimatesleep.com.au/product...eeding-pillow/

Each reviewer will be provided with a pillow to try for 3 weeks. And you get to keep this product after the trial! Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
    • For the pregnancy pillows - currently pregnant, at least 27 weeks and experiencing lower back pain, not sleeping well and/or tired aching swollen legs
    • For the portable breastfeeding pillow - you have had a baby in the last 4 weeks and are experiencing difficulty with breastfeeding
    • For all products - You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review of at least 100 words
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you by 9am Monday 4 September 2017 (Brisbane time)
    • Let us know which pillow you would like to try.
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to @BH-Community with the subject line "Ultimate Sleep Review". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 9 October 2017.

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 04-09-2017 at 10:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to review this pillow . I am 17 weeks and already suffering clicky hips and being 42 I think I am need of some pampering . I would prefer the body pillow at this stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to review the breastfeeding pillow. Dd is 3 and a half weeks old and we're having breastfeeding difficulties. Dd has struggled with her latch and isn't back to her birth weight yet. We're needing to spend lots of extra time feeding to try to get her gaining weight and my neck and back are suffering! I've never tried a breastfeeding pillow before and I'd love to see if this pillow could help to optimise our feeding positioning and make the whole experience a little more comfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It won't let me edit my last post but pm sent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'd love to try the full body U pillow. I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with my third baby and experiencing sciatic pain and severe heartburn which requires me to sleep uncomfortably on about 3 pillows. Also being a SAHM and running around after my 3.5 year old and 1 year old leaves me exhausted at the end of the day but unable to sleep from sheer discomfort. I'd love to see if this pillow could help me get some much needed rest.

PM Sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to trial the Pregnancy & Breastfeeding pillow (number 2).

I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my first and I have been struggling with back pain and hip/sciatic pain for about 3 or so weeks. Sleeping has become really uncomfortable and broken by 2-3 hours blocks at best, after which i wake up because how uncomfortable I am. I have been experiencing with multiple pillows of different sizes and shapes to help support myself and my growing belly but so far the results have been inconsistent at best. I also tend to wake up to either find the pillows gone from where i carefully placed them a few hours earlier or that I have rolled onto my back.

As our bed is a double, i doubt a full U-shaped pillow would suit but I'd love to see if the pregnancy and breastfeeding pillow would help keep me in a comfortable position and allow me to get a decent sleep.

PM sent
    Last edited by Galdoria; 30-08-2017 at 14:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to trial the u pregnancy pillow. I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I have very active days running after my 2.5 yr old or working in a very active job and definitely suffer with restless/aching legs and back pain. PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww I got excited when I saw this but I'm only 22w4!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 27 weeks and would love to try the ultimate sleeps total body support pillow, I have been having trouble sleeping for awhile plus the fact I have severe pregnancy back ache

Pm sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to trial one of the pregnancy pillows. I'm 25 weeks but sleeping became a problem for me very early on, starting at 7 weeks. I've always been a stomach sleeper and if I'm even slightly on my stomach, I can't breathe. The change in sleeping position has been difficult and I'm still struggling to get a good night's sleep. A couple of months ago, I was diagnosed with a bulging disc, and I know my back pain is only going to get worse as the pregnancy progresses. It's also my birthday next week!