+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Yeah I'm going to have to do something. I have an exercise bike next to my side of the bed and I still don't use it. I need motivation
    I used to have a treadmill in about the same spot. We started hanging clothes on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulat40 View Post
    She has attitude now at 10!
    That's not too bad. My daughter is 3 next month and today says " I want to go to the park" all angrily at me. I'm like bahahahahaha kid the only place you're going to is bed! Now!
    Or if I'm laughing or talking she will yell out "no laughing. No funny" almost every time I laugh. I gave birth to the fun police

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Hopefulat40 (23-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to have a treadmill in about the same spot. We started hanging clothes on it
    Yeah the bike seat has been a good resting spot for when I charge iPads or phones

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Hopefulat40 (23-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's not too bad. My daughter is 3 next month and today says " I want to go to the park" all angrily at me. I'm like bahahahahaha kid the only place you're going to is bed! Now!
    Or if I'm laughing or talking she will yell out "no laughing. No funny" almost every time I laugh. I gave birth to the fun police
    Wait till she's supposed to be asleep and yells from her room (angrily) "mum the Internet is not working!!!!!!" Like mine did tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait till she's supposed to be asleep and yells from her room (angrily) "mum the Internet is not working!!!!!!" Like mine did tonight
    Oh yeah my daughter yells at me from her room not to laugh. Even when I think she's asleep. And yes she will call out if something goes wrong on her iPad. But luckily we put a stop to her using the internet on it. Turns out she likes to suck all the data off everyone else on Peppa pig YouTube clips

At the moment she's been waking up ALOT during the night. The other night she woke up at 3am and all night just heard her jabbering away to herself through the walls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah my daughter yells at me from her room not to laugh. Even when I think she's asleep. And yes she will call out if something goes wrong on her iPad. But luckily we put a stop to her using the internet on it. Turns out she likes to suck all the data off everyone else on Peppa pig YouTube clips

At the moment she's been waking up ALOT during the night. The other night she woke up at 3am and all night just heard her jabbering away to herself through the walls
    Yeah I honestly have forgotten what's it's like to be up at night (unless they are sick... or my dog. Is barking which is happening a bit at the moment ) so I need to prepare myself!!!

My DS talks in her sleep and I sometimes hear her too at night but she's asleep! In the past I'd think she was calling out to me or DH and I'd answer then realize she wasn't even awake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I honestly have forgotten what's it's like to be up at night (unless they are sick... or my dog. Is barking which is happening a bit at the moment ) so I need to prepare myself!!!

My DS talks in her sleep and I sometimes hear her too at night but she's asleep! In the past I'd think she was calling out to me or DH and I'd answer then realize she wasn't even awake
    Ah see I'm lucky. My daughter was just put into her own bed in April(in my room still) by June she was in her own room thank goodness. But yeah we slept pretty good because she was so close. Now when she wakes up I'm like before I didn't really have to lol
    Maybe she's preparing me for that again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, I am planning on starting as soon as it's 2018

We are getting married in September this year, 2 weeks away!) and had initially said we wanted to start straight away, but as it's gotten closer we both decided to give it to the new year. Too much stress with just a wedding to add in trying for a baby straight away too. This will be my first and his 3rd (he has 2 teenagers from previous marriage).

I do know that I have a low AMH and should be trying immediately, but mentally i need a couple of months to relax and chill.

I'm still planning on coming off the pill after honeymoon, and just seeing what my cycle is like (been on it for 16 years!). We will just use condoms or pull out method, and if it happens earlier then so be it.

We have an overseas holiday planned in late dec, early Jan & am excited to start trying while away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi . We're planning to start ttc in the new year. Have our pre conception appointment in 3wks. Freaking out a bit as there are a few issues already known about.

#1 for me, #3 for DH (8 & 10yr olds from previous marriage).

We've been married for nearly 10 months and wanted to have a year of us before starting a family. I'm 37 so don't want to leave it too much longer though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklise View Post
    Hey guys, I am planning on starting as soon as it's 2018

We are getting married in September this year, 2 weeks away!) and had initially said we wanted to start straight away, but as it's gotten closer we both decided to give it to the new year. Too much stress with just a wedding to add in trying for a baby straight away too. This will be my first and his 3rd (he has 2 teenagers from previous marriage).

I do know that I have a low AMH and should be trying immediately, but mentally i need a couple of months to relax and chill.

I'm still planning on coming off the pill after honeymoon, and just seeing what my cycle is like (been on it for 16 years!). We will just use condoms or pull out method, and if it happens earlier then so be it.

We have an overseas holiday planned in late dec, early Jan & am excited to start trying while away
    Oh yeah I'd wait if you are going on an overseas trip. May be hard to travel if you have morning sickness etc. my partner and I are doing registry office because we're a bunch of romantics
    But the upside is not too much stress. If we had family coming that may be a different matter

How cool though to say you fell pregnant overseas

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

The2Peas (24-08-2017)