+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Just an update on me

I am surprisingly now 5 weeks pregnant. Ive confirmed it with the gp and have a scan on the 8th of October. I should be 6w6d so hoping to see a nice heartbeat.

It's taken me completely by surprise.
    Ds2 took 21 months. I only had my implanon removed in may, my cycle was still irregular, and I'm still breastfeeding.
    I felt off the other week, and just thought i should do a test, a strong urge to test despite i wasn't even thinking of ttc at all in the days prior.
    I was completely blindsided when there was a very faint second line. I spent the next 24 hours talking myself out of it - it's an evap. It's so light. It's a faulty test...It's wrong. But the next morning it was darker... and darker again.... and so, here we are!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Craftymamabris (26-09-2018),Mamasupial (26-09-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi ladies! Just an update on me

I am surprisingly now 5 weeks pregnant. Ive confirmed it with the gp and have a scan on the 8th of October. I should be 6w6d so hoping to see a nice heartbeat.

It's taken me completely by surprise.
    Ds2 took 21 months. I only had my implanon removed in may, my cycle was still irregular, and I'm still breastfeeding.
    I felt off the other week, and just thought i should do a test, a strong urge to test despite i wasn't even thinking of ttc at all in the days prior.
    I was completely blindsided when there was a very faint second line. I spent the next 24 hours talking myself out of it - it's an evap. It's so light. It's a faulty test...It's wrong. But the next morning it was darker... and darker again.... and so, here we are!
    Massive congrats! I have been following along! Hope it is a smooth pregnancy.

I'm 27weeks now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Massive congrats! I have been following along! Hope it is a smooth pregnancy.

I'm 27weeks now.
    Thanks I'm so anxious at this stage though I hate the uncertainty until the first scan. I literally am gong crazy.

I still think it's the shock of how "easy" it was. We literally weren't actually trying. Id just stopped bc and we were letting things sort themselves out. We were only going to be starting around now.
    We only dtd every 3-4 days all month. I do know when I o'd though, but I didn't let that change things by extra effort. I don't temp or opk, but the ewcm and cramps were like a smack in the face. So obvious.

It's totally thrown my theory that we would take another 18months-2yrs of ttc out the window definitely need bc In the future.

27 weeks! That feels like it's flown! I hope you're feeling better this time I know you were pretty sick in previous one/s?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks I'm so anxious at this stage though I hate the uncertainty until the first scan. I literally am gong crazy.

I still think it's the shock of how "easy" it was. We literally weren't actually trying. Id just stopped bc and we were letting things sort themselves out. We were only going to be starting around now.
    We only dtd every 3-4 days all month. I do know when I o'd though, but I didn't let that change things by extra effort. I don't temp or opk, but the ewcm and cramps were like a smack in the face. So obvious.

It's totally thrown my theory that we would take another 18months-2yrs of ttc out the window definitely need bc In the future.

27 weeks! That feels like it's flown! I hope you're feeling better this time I know you were pretty sick in previous one/s?
    Similar here. First cycle after DD2, still breastfeeding and didn't need Clomid! Massive shock.

Sickness wise it has probably been the easiest however there have been so many complications this time in comparison.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSRT View Post
    New to Bub Hub, happy to join fellow women in same boat.
    Got off the pill in November when I got the go ahead from my obgyn after Hysteroscopic Myomectomy I had to remove 2 fibroids that were at the back of my uterus. I have lots more but they are outsite the uterus so my obgyn wasnt concerned about them. Unfortunately there is a high chance new ones will grown to replace them so had to start trying straight away.

Only had 1 period since I started ttc
    Now 6dpo and anxiously waiting to test. Trying to stay very calm as I heard stress can affect getting pregnant.

I am 35 and DH 40, 1st time trying for both of us.

Anyone with Fibroids or had them removed on here?

Hi MrsSRT, I had myomectomy to remove 1 subserous fibroid 2 months ago, and now under recovery. How long did your doctor told you to recover before TTC? My doctor told me at least 6 months which seems too long for me to wait.