+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi anyone from the Newcastle area?

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Suesie and I'm from the Newcastle area I'm 36 yo, married and have a beautiful baby boy Cody born 12/04/2005.

Love to chat and meet new people as hubby works a lot and now that I'm not working find that I have heaps of time to myself! (Bubby is still not crawling so until then can spend heaps of time on the computer).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Suesie,
    I'm Karena and also from Newcastle. My Dh and I have a DS Harry 19 months. Hope you have a great time here on Bubhub. Enjoy the boards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey im from newcastle raymond terrace area... i know not the best place in this beautiful city but ohh well.....use to live in wallsend.

im a bit younger so i dont know how you feel about chatting to younger people..

i have only 1 son who is now 3.

my partner works all day long everyday except weekends so i always have lots of free time too...lol

cody is a cute boys name... my son is called Dominic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MUMMY know R/T well I do my grocery shopping there. I live on a property at Swan Bay.

Hope this rain holds off this afternoon, I'm still trying to lose my baby weight so I'm walking everyday I've also joined the gym at the Terrace but I find they don't have enough walkers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Karena

I am so glad I stumbled across this site!!!!

I'm sure I have a lot of FUN yeah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Suesie and Mummy,
    I'm loving this rain. It's such a curl up on the couch kinda day. hehehe here I am on the computer with DH curled up on the couch watching car racing and DS in bed asleep. mmmmmm rain is nice mmmmmmmmm
    Suesie I hope you get to the gym today.
    Mummy don't worry about living in R/T I use to as well......but then I moved into Newcastle hehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee sounds like my DH ,he always has sports on TV but at least he leaves me alone on the computer LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Welcome to bubhub, i live at Warners Bay, Newcastle. Max is 6 mths old.
    Hope you having a good w.e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maxs-MumMy

Very wet W/E, thinking it might be a good idea to curl up on the lounge and watch a good movie. DS loves watching telly keeps him amused for hours.
    I have heard that too much TV for babies isn't good for them don't know if that true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my son always watches t.v well he doesnt sit and only watch t.v he is always playing and looking up when something catches his attention... i dont think it is to bad for them... maybe if thats all they ever did it might be... but he has watched it since he was tiny...

i love the rain ! if it was all the time i would be peed off but i got all my washing done yesterday when it was soooo hot ! only problem with todays rain the thunder woke bubba up really early and he doesnt like thunder so was shaking till it finished.

partner is on the couch watching the kid chilling out... so yay free time for me !