+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July/August 2017 #3

Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    @sabrina1717 I ended up getting AF on Wed. I started injecting yesterday. Where are you at? And there's another lovely lady on here who is also our cycle buddy but I can't remember who it was!
    Hahaha it's me but AF hasn't come yet!!! Where is it?!?! It's like 4 days late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiGo View Post
    Hahaha it's me but AF hasn't come yet!!! Where is it?!?! It's like 4 days late.
    Oh no!! Are you waiting for it to start so you can do a fresh cycle or an FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no!! Are you waiting for it to start so you can do a fresh cycle or an FET?
    Natural FET I'm so excited. I did my first stim cycle in march but then had to have a hysteroscopy and so haven't had an opportunity to transfer yet. No idea if my body will cooperate but just really keen to get started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural FET I'm so excited. I did my first stim cycle in march but then had to have a hysteroscopy and so haven't had an opportunity to transfer yet. No idea if my body will cooperate but just really keen to get started.
    Oh wow since March? I know what you mean. This is my first cycle in 9 months! Im excited too!! Had endo removed and then tried naturally!
    Maybe you're pregnant and that's why she's delayed??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow since March? I know what you mean. This is my first cycle in 9 months! Im excited too!! Had endo removed and then tried naturally!
    Maybe you're pregnant and that's why she's delayed??
    9 months! Geez this process feels like it's mostly waiting around. You're doing a stim cycle, aren't you?

Haha I wish AF was delayed due to pregnancy but I've spent most of the past month away working so that would be one miracle child ... either that or DH would have a few questions unfortunately, I think she's just being difficult and making me wait for a few extra days

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 months! Geez this process feels like it's mostly waiting around. You're doing a stim cycle, aren't you?

Haha I wish AF was delayed due to pregnancy but I've spent most of the past month away working so that would be one miracle child ... either that or DH would have a few questions unfortunately, I think she's just being difficult and making me wait for a few extra days
    I hate when AF has a mind of her own.. When we don't want her to come, she comes early and when we want her to come, she's late!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate when AF has a mind of her own.. When we don't want her to come, she comes early and when we want her to come, she's late!
    Mine kind of started Tuesday. I think the stress of work made it delayed though. It officially started Thursday night so they're counting Friday as my day 1. Go in for day 3 Sunday for a medicated FET with prednisone and intralipids.

Hope yours comes soon @YoshiGo
    It's so true when we want it it doesn't come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Mine kind of started Tuesday. I think the stress of work made it delayed though. It officially started Thursday night so they're counting Friday as my day 1. Go in for day 3 Sunday for a medicated FET with prednisone and intralipids.

Hope yours comes soon @YoshiGo
    It's so true when we want it it doesn't come!
    Haha yep that's always the way, isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise did I read in the other thread that you've started injections? Yay! Exciting!! You must be happy to finally get going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I might be reading into things too much but I'm wondering, for those who have been pregnant before, would I actually FEEL implantation? Aside from implantation bleeding, is there anything else I would notice? Sitting on the couch last night with DH and I had this sudden, not too sharp but very localised, pain just underneath my belly button. It only lasted for a second. Could it be implantation?