+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 339
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/FET July/August 2017 #3

    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    @sabrina1717 I ended up getting AF on Wed. I started injecting yesterday. Where are you at? And there's another lovely lady on here who is also our cycle buddy but I can't remember who it was!
    Hahaha it's me but AF hasn't come yet!!! Where is it?!?! It's like 4 days late.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,649
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiGo View Post
    Hahaha it's me but AF hasn't come yet!!! Where is it?!?! It's like 4 days late.
    Oh no!! Are you waiting for it to start so you can do a fresh cycle or an FET?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Oh no!! Are you waiting for it to start so you can do a fresh cycle or an FET?
    Natural FET I'm so excited. I did my first stim cycle in march but then had to have a hysteroscopy and so haven't had an opportunity to transfer yet. No idea if my body will cooperate but just really keen to get started.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,649
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiGo View Post
    Natural FET I'm so excited. I did my first stim cycle in march but then had to have a hysteroscopy and so haven't had an opportunity to transfer yet. No idea if my body will cooperate but just really keen to get started.
    Oh wow since March? I know what you mean. This is my first cycle in 9 months! Im excited too!! Had endo removed and then tried naturally!
    Maybe you're pregnant and that's why she's delayed??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Oh wow since March? I know what you mean. This is my first cycle in 9 months! Im excited too!! Had endo removed and then tried naturally!
    Maybe you're pregnant and that's why she's delayed??
    9 months! Geez this process feels like it's mostly waiting around. You're doing a stim cycle, aren't you?

    Haha I wish AF was delayed due to pregnancy but I've spent most of the past month away working so that would be one miracle child ... either that or DH would have a few questions unfortunately, I think she's just being difficult and making me wait for a few extra days

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,649
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiGo View Post
    9 months! Geez this process feels like it's mostly waiting around. You're doing a stim cycle, aren't you?

    Haha I wish AF was delayed due to pregnancy but I've spent most of the past month away working so that would be one miracle child ... either that or DH would have a few questions unfortunately, I think she's just being difficult and making me wait for a few extra days
    I hate when AF has a mind of her own.. When we don't want her to come, she comes early and when we want her to come, she's late!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    I hate when AF has a mind of her own.. When we don't want her to come, she comes early and when we want her to come, she's late!
    Mine kind of started Tuesday. I think the stress of work made it delayed though. It officially started Thursday night so they're counting Friday as my day 1. Go in for day 3 Sunday for a medicated FET with prednisone and intralipids.

    Hope yours comes soon @YoshiGo
    It's so true when we want it it doesn't come!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Mine kind of started Tuesday. I think the stress of work made it delayed though. It officially started Thursday night so they're counting Friday as my day 1. Go in for day 3 Sunday for a medicated FET with prednisone and intralipids.

    Hope yours comes soon @YoshiGo
    It's so true when we want it it doesn't come!
    Haha yep that's always the way, isn't it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    219
    Reviews
    0
    @nightowlsurprise did I read in the other thread that you've started injections? Yay! Exciting!! You must be happy to finally get going

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    219
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies, I might be reading into things too much but I'm wondering, for those who have been pregnant before, would I actually FEEL implantation? Aside from implantation bleeding, is there anything else I would notice? Sitting on the couch last night with DH and I had this sudden, not too sharp but very localised, pain just underneath my belly button. It only lasted for a second. Could it be implantation?


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET July/August 2017 #2
    By ezzd in forum IVF
    Replies: 1090
    Last Post: 19-08-2017, 20:24
  2. IVF babies due June/July/August 2017
    By AmyEL in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 711
    Last Post: 19-08-2017, 09:33
  3. IVF/ FET July/August 2017
    By georgieh in forum IVF
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 25-07-2017, 11:13
  4. IVF/FET July-August 2016 #2
    By brib in forum IVF
    Replies: 459
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 07:43
  5. IVF/FET July-August 2016
    By julianicholson in forum IVF
    Replies: 897
    Last Post: 15-08-2016, 10:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›