Closed Thread
Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1121
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsie79 View Post
    Hi @missybear. Thanks for thinking of me. Sorry I have MIA. I have returned form Greece after an amazing holiday. Unfortunately my result was negative. I have been offline from Bubhub since as I didn't want to dampened anyone's wonderful experiences - A BIG CONGRATS to everyone who did return with a BFP though
    I really do hope you all having an amazing and uneventful pregnancy. And to all who are going over to Greece and will be thinking of you and praying this is your time. x
    So sorry to hear of your BFN @gypsie79 such a disappointment. Take care of yourself and all the best for your tests. Fingers crossed it’s your time next time xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (12-11-2017),Phia (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    Can I ask everyone who is on prednisolone or was on during their pregnancy what their dose was?
    It seems to vary so much
    Hi @Moc24. I’m on Prednisolone 10mg which I started taking 3 weeks before transfer, after breakfast. My doctor here recently switched me to Predosyrup which contains Prednisolone and from my calculations is now 7.5mg. I’m not sure how much longer I will be on it but she didn’t mention anything about coming off it at 12 weeks. Only the cyclacur (oestrogen). Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    Hi Ladies
    In 7 days BHCG gone from 310 to 2300 but progesterone has dropped to 20 since using the back door. Text Dr N straight away and he says to increase to x4. Think I might go back vaginally 2 & 2 , I’m scared
    Wow. Amazing hcg levels @missybear. How exciting. Good luck getting your progesterone levels up. I take utrogestan twice a day at in the afternoon and evening and take another dose of vasclor 8% vaginally in the morning. I’m not sure if it makes me drowsy or not. I’m continuously drowsy with insomnia as you know.

How are all my insomnia buddies doing? Xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

missybear (12-11-2017),Phia (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation Greece #7

Hello again lovely ladies. Just wanted to update you, I had another scan and was lying there very nervous as always and I just had to look at my doctors face and I burst into tears, she had the biggest smile on her face and a second later I heard the heartbeat I was a blubbering mess for an hour. I had never gotten to that stage before and I have to say it was the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard as a lot of you ladies must know. The heartbeat was 177 bpm.

I’m feeling great otherwise. Exhausted but that’s really all and I feel so lucky. I will be 9 weeks on Monday.

Baby dust to you all and all the best to you ladies heading over in the next week or two. Can’t wait to read your news xxx

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (12-11-2017),kefbub (23-11-2017),Notalone (12-11-2017),Peninsula Girl (12-11-2017),Speckle2018 (18-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebit20 View Post
    Hello again lovely ladies. Just wanted to update you, I had another scan and was lying there very nervous as always and I just had to look at my doctors face and I burst into tears, she had the biggest smile on her face and a second later I heard the heartbeat I was a blubbering mess for an hour. I had never gotten to that stage before and I have to say it was the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard as a lot of you ladies must know. The heartbeat was 177 bpm.

I’m feeling great otherwise. Exhausted but that’s really all and I feel so lucky. I will be 9 weeks on Monday.

Baby dust to you all and all the best to you ladies heading over in the next week or two. Can’t wait to read your news xxx
    @Littlebit20 I am so so happy for you - what a blissful moment to see that heartbeat! Sweet relief and excitement! I would also be a blubbery mess - it’s such a long journey just to get to that point.
    May this be the beginning of an uneventful rest of your pregnancy! 🕺🕺

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Notalone (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    @Littlebit20 I am so so happy for you - what a blissful moment to see that heartbeat! Sweet relief and excitement! I would also be a blubbery mess - it’s such a long journey just to get to that point.
    May this be the beginning of an uneventful rest of your pregnancy! 🕺🕺
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Phia it certainly is a long journey. For me about 15 years to hear that amazing sound. Fingers crossed for an uneventful and healthy pregnancy for both of us. Wishing you all the very best for your scan xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (12-11-2017),Phia (12-11-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow. Amazing hcg levels @missybear. How exciting. Good luck getting your progesterone levels up. I take utrogestan twice a day at in the afternoon and evening and take another dose of vasclor 8% vaginally in the morning. I’m not sure if it makes me drowsy or not. I’m continuously drowsy with insomnia as you know.

Hi @Littlebit and congratulations on that beautiful heartbeat!

I’ve doubled up for the next few days to try to get back up quickly. So far I’ve been doing four orally and two vaginally. I’m feeling good, though by my 3rd oral one yesterday I felt light headed like I was drunk oops, but I wasn’t driving so that’s ok and it passed within about an hour.

Perhaps my levels aren’t as great as I had gone through the menopause and don’t produce natural progesterone levels like you other ladies?? I don’t know. A while back there was another lady on here who had been two years past menopause before getting her BFP in Greece, can anyone remember who it was??

Thanks
    Reviews

Just started on my pred so will be joining you in the insomnia soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic news!!!!
    I hope the remainder of your pregnancy is uneventful, please keep us updated, the good news makes this journey all worthwhile xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Phia it certainly is a long journey. For me about 15 years to hear that amazing sound. Fingers crossed for an uneventful and healthy pregnancy for both of us. Wishing you all the very best for your scan xxx
    Wow 15 years, you truely deserve this. You are such a strong woman. Hopefully soon the insomnia will end and you can just enjoy your pregnancy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (12-11-2017)