Closed Thread
Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Just wondering if anyone knows when Nikos is back from holidays? I emailed a few days ago re Progynova and Uterogestan but haven't heard back him. 11 weeks for me tomorrow and all going well! I am not sure whether to stop taking both cold turkey in Wk12 or whether you wean off it. MY OB wants Nikos to make the call and not advise me on this which is fair enough. What does everyone think? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jellybeen. I think I remember reading that he's back the first week of September. My ob said to stop taking them at 12 weeks, he said I could stop cold turkey or wean over a few days, my choice. I just decreased over a few days. I did that in my last pregnancy too and didn't have any problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    @jellybeen. I think I remember reading that he's back the first week of September. My ob said to stop taking them at 12 weeks, he said I could stop cold turkey or wean over a few days, my choice. I just decreased over a few days. I did that in my last pregnancy too and didn't have any problems.
    Thanks for the response! Makes sense. It is just not like Nikos to not respond but will give the top man a break as he is so accessible before August and everyone needs a holiday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jellybeen For This Useful Post:

Phia (22-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jellybeen on dr nikos instructions i cut down to 2 per day on my 13th week then finished up the following week 😁 all went well im going on 16 weeks with twinnies

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

Nilza79 (23-08-2017),Phia (22-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wanted to check in and see how everybody is travelling.

I'm currently 18w4d. Having morphology scan next week before hubby heads back out to work. Feeling great just getting fat!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

kefbub (26-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeen View Post
    Hello ladies. Just wondering if anyone knows when Nikos is back from holidays? I emailed a few days ago re Progynova and Uterogestan but haven't heard back him. 11 weeks for me tomorrow and all going well! I am not sure whether to stop taking both cold turkey in Wk12 or whether you wean off it. MY OB wants Nikos to make the call and not advise me on this which is fair enough. What does everyone think? Thanks in advance
    I just stopped at 12 weeks with no problems although I did ask Dr K to confirm it was ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope you're all doing well. I just heard back from our clinic in Saloniki that our transfer is set for the 21st September...a little bit too exciting really after all these years of trying to get there but we just can't wait. Fingers crossed all goes well and looking forward to continuing to read about your successes and experiences along the way.

How did those of you who have been through a transfer already find the process of taking all the medication? So far I've had the first injection which my DH gave to me (a little bit of a stressful experience I have to say) but that's it so far.

I'm sure I will have lots of questions from now until our transfer....hope you won't mind. I'm not being monitored by a FS so a bit on my own here.

Baby dust to you all xx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Littlebit20 For This Useful Post:

kefbub (26-08-2017),Nilza79 (26-08-2017),Phia (26-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Littlebit20 I am due for transfer in Athens on the 14th Sept so we will be very close together in our journeys. I have done 3 transfers in Greece so far.
    You will get used to the injections I had my dh do them for me at first the. It got to hard so I just decided I should take over. The first one was a bit daunting but I actually prefer to do it myself now. You get good at it after a while!
    I'm on heaps of oral medications which is a pain, I have to set alarms on my phone to remind me when to take them. Again I'm just used to it now. I just keep my eye on 'the prize' and do what is necessary.
    Good luck with your journey, any questions ask away there are many lovely ladies who have been through it all before here to help.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

kefbub (26-08-2017),Phia (26-08-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Moc24, we are very close in our journeys, our transfer date is actually the 26th September now but that's only 12 days apart so fingers crossed we can follow each other in our journeys. I have only had to have one injection so far which was the intramuscular one in my bottom so a bit hard to give myself. I know from doing my OE cycles that giving myself the ones in my tummy was quite easy once you get the hang of it. This cycle is quite different and although I don't understand it all I'm just doing what I'm told and crossing my fingers. I have to start most of my medication on the 6th September so will definitely be copying you and setting my alarm on my phone. Very exciting times ahead for all of us. Good luck with your morphology test Treens73.

Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    Hi @Littlebit20 I am due for transfer in Athens on the 14th Sept so we will be very close together in our journeys. I have done 3 transfers in Greece so far.
    You will get used to the injections I had my dh do them for me at first the. It got to hard so I just decided I should take over. The first one was a bit daunting but I actually prefer to do it myself now. You get good at it after a while!
    I'm on heaps of oral medications which is a pain, I have to set alarms on my phone to remind me when to take them. Again I'm just used to it now. I just keep my eye on 'the prize' and do what is necessary.
    Good luck with your journey, any questions ask away there are many lovely ladies who have been through it all before here to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebit20 View Post
    Hi Moc24, we are very close in our journeys, our transfer date is actually the 26th September now but that's only 12 days apart so fingers crossed we can follow each other in our journeys. I have only had to have one injection so far which was the intramuscular one in my bottom so a bit hard to give myself. I know from doing my OE cycles that giving myself the ones in my tummy was quite easy once you get the hang of it. This cycle is quite different and although I don't understand it all I'm just doing what I'm told and crossing my fingers. I have to start most of my medication on the 6th September so will definitely be copying you and setting my alarm on my phone. Very exciting times ahead for all of us. Good luck with your morphology test Treens73.
    Ouch! I haven't had to do any IM injections, donor think I could do that one myself either.
    If you are using progesterone pessaries by as much as you will need to get you to 12 weeks when you are in Greece. The utrogestan there are so much cheaper and better than the pessaries you get in Aus.