Closed Thread
Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July/August 2017 #2

Quote Originally Posted by shellzand View Post
    @ezzd how you feeling love- any symptoms!?????
    @cag14 hang in there girl
    I'm feeling ok. Just kind of wondering if our little emby has stuck or not! It's quite weird to imagine it just floating around in there.

A question for the Encyclopedia of BubHub (I'm looking at you clever lady @nightowlsurprise )... today I am 9dp5dt and haven't really had any symptoms except slightly sore boobs but that could very well be from the progesterone. I just went to the toilet and in amongst the Crinone clumps (eww) were some very dark brown clumps. Could that be implantation or would that have already happened at 9dpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ezzd i feel your pain, the 2WW sucks balls. Really it could be either - I have had the same with Crinone and then got a BFN. It can irritate the cervix apparently BUT it could also be implantation blood from a few days ago. I think normal they expect implantation 4-6 days after 5dt? I really hope it's implantation!!!! 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ezzd I had that on Sunday morning. I called the clinic yesterday and she said it's really common and could be left over blood from transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    I'm feeling ok. Just kind of wondering if our little emby has stuck or not! It's quite weird to imagine it just floating around in there.

A question for the Encyclopedia of BubHub (I'm looking at you clever lady @nightowlsurprise )... today I am 9dp5dt and haven't really had any symptoms except slightly sore boobs but that could very well be from the progesterone. I just went to the toilet and in amongst the Crinone clumps (eww) were some very dark brown clumps. Could that be implantation or would that have already happened at 9dpt?
    It is such a weird feeling! I am the same .. hoping I haven't peed it out! Your doing very well and I pray that the brown clumps were a sign of implantation! When is your test day? Will u pre test? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @georgieh well I am glad your at work and keeping yourself busy! You will just have to plan yourself a super productive weekend to keep your mind off things then it will be your special test day before you know it!

I think your right about the testing, we were strongly advised against it but gosh I think closer to the end of the two weeks I might be tempted!

Symptom spotting is a real mental challenge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is keeping well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call - 3 out the 6 eggs fertilised so the way I see it we still have 3 chances! Bring on Friday for hopefully a call to book in FET Saturday 🤞

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunnysmum For This Useful Post:

pops  (25-07-2017),sabrina1717  (25-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Bunnysmum!
    @littlefeet9

https://www.eshre2017.eu/Media/ESHRE...s/Venetis.aspx

This study was presented only in the last few weeks at the European Society of Human Reproduction and embryology conference. It basically says more eggs = more euploid embryos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to YoshiGo For This Useful Post:

littlefeet9  (25-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July/August 2017 #2

Nice article @YoshiGo.
    @littlefeet9 This one is about lower dose vs higher dose and number of PGS normal embryos, suggesting higher dose isn't always better.

https://academic.oup.com/humrep/arti...n-for-in-vitro

However like many things in IVF there are lots of conflicting studies. The FS will have looked at you individually and decided what dose etc to give, and what works for one person doesn't always work for the next. I have looked at a lot of studies over my years of IVF and yet they don't provide all the answers. Especially with the first cycle you have to wait and see. Being 30 you should get a nice number of blastocysts from all your eggs hopefully!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

littlefeet9  (25-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post

I would say it's old blood or irritation from the Crinone.
    When I had a BFN, the crinone was pink as AF arrived, rather than dark brown clumps.
    Also, in my (limited) experience, no symptoms is the best sign! Any of the cycles where I thought I had positive signs were dud cycles.