Closed Thread
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How many of you ladies do/have done the Lupron Depot shot and how many
    did/are doing Synarel Nose spay to down regulate for egg donor ivf ? please share which clinic you are/were with.....?
    Last edited by Imbusi 1; 03-03-2018 at 02:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went with CFC. I used synarel for two reasons - it’s all the GP would prescribe me (the first GP I saw wouldn’t give me either and my FS refused to help me full stop unless I did DE in Oz), and secondly, I had used it successfully to down regulate in my OE cycles here in Australia. It did the job. The prescription I got was a private script which meant that it was expensive for me but I do have unlimited repeats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbusi 1 View Post
    did/are doing Synarel Nose spay to down regulate for egg donor ivf ? please share which clinic you are/were with.....?
    I went with synarel thru CFC mainly because I was sick of injections and if I could avoid even one I was doing it. It worked fine for me. Just need to keep track of usage because you can't tell when the bottle is about to run out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping on here if you don’t mine, I’ve been to two different countries, the first I did the daily injections, (similar to the synarel) and I’ve also done the one off depot and for me personally I’d do the one off, it’s done and you don’t have to do anything again or remember anything, it’s very easy.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Imbusi 1 (05-03-2018),mardicharli (09-04-2018),Moc24 (03-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hi ladies
    A little update from hot SA. 31* here today. On the hot side for this Canuck. 😓
    My lining on Wed was 14mm. It’s thicker than I wanted but DrW still seems happy with that. The estrogen was up to 8 mg a day. Maybe 6 would have been enough max.
    Started the progesterone. I prefer the poke to the gel. He did put me on 40 mg clexane once a day. They are R100 each here which is pricey I think. I’m not minding it. Transfer is Monday.
    As for Dr. W I liked him a lot. He met me in jeans His nurse is also warm and lovely.
    Not sure what happened with CFC but I detected a bit of derision.
    On a sad note, a lovely lady I had rented from a couple of times was murdered. She was found in the trunk of her burnt BMW. I believe the husband may have been arrested. All so sad😢
    Hope all are well on their leg of this journey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BriarRabbit For This Useful Post:

TJ1 (04-03-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey! Were there any side effects with it? What dosage dod you have to take please?
    Did your periods return as usual or you got your BPF ? ..just nervous...heard that it can interfere with the normal cycle...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Outoftime
    Thanks! What dose did you take please? I did all my OE IVF with Syranel so i am used to that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    how many of you ladies used Prednisone for deivf for high NK cells? Where did you get treatment please? in your opinion, did it make a difference?
    i know some docs don't believe in it some do...confusing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the 3.75 dose, lasts for about 6 wks, so if you don’t get a bfp, in theory you should get your period soon after stopping your meds, I had my transfer around wk 5.i just got a little snappy/grumpy on it so I didn’t have any major side effects. I think anything that you take to down regulate has the potential to disrupt your period if you don’t get a bfp but using both the daily injections and the depot I don’t think I’d have had any problems really, I got a bfp using the one off one, and a bfn using the daily ones and got my period 2 days after stopping my meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbusi 1 View Post
    One shot for me, my ob prescribed it and I had it done by my gp. It was only a little tender the first night but after that nothing.

My preference 100% its done and one less thing for me to think about daily.

Good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littleone11 For This Useful Post:

mardicharli (09-04-2018)