+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Red face fibroids

hi , i had a large bleed Thursday evening , rushed into the emergency department , at that point they were calling it a threatened miscarriage , the bleeding had stopped so they scheduled in a ultrasound Friday morning to see if the pregnancy survived. i was semi relived to see a heart beat and be told by the Doctor that everything was alright ,but i had two fibroids that were the main cause of the bleed . I also found out im further along than my calculations im 9 weeks tomorrow. ill be having regular scans every two weeks to see if the foetus placenter is attatching successfully as one fibroid is close to that. im unsure of size of fibroids until i go in for my next visit. Doctor says theres more blood pooled and i can expect another large bleed at some stage soon, so im very freaked out and concerned ... but relieved for now im still pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so scary isnt it @oceanentity? Really hoping its good news for you and bubs. Fingers crossed for you hon.
    Im a little better today. Pain from cramps has eased and no more yukky clots. Hoping the worst has passed. Im on my way back to work and although i dont feel like being there Im thinking the distraction might be a good thing.

Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi.

Hi. How r u feeling today ? Physically and mentally. I'm hoping this finds you in a better place and I know it's a slow process.
    Besides feeling so drained and overall gross the foetus is still doing alright . No further bleeding. I have another appointment next Monday to make sure things are running smoothly. Just want some energy ... I feel a bit down ... but surely it will pick up.
    But in perspective it's nothing compared to what you're going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @oceanentity and lovely ladies,

Im so glad to hear bubs and you are still hanging on in there.

Im getting better each day. I have my moments and emotions get the better of me sometimes but Im getting through it.

I spent a fortune on ovulation stuff in chemist warehouse yesterday and various vitamins etc. Bought a digital thermometer to try and do the tracking for ovulation but I never sleep for 4hrs straight and Im constantly moving in bed so thats really not going to work for me the readings just wont be acurate enough.

But I bought some clear blue sticks that you pee on and it tells you if you are fertile so it looks like we will try again.

The lovely nurse at the epas unit told me to try again straight away if my bloods come back clear at the next test on Monday. Supposedly you are more fertile after a miscarriage.

Im still getting cramps bad enough to need nurofen but at least its no longer constant.

Keep us updated with how things are going with you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Windblade, I'm absolutely gutted for you. I'm also sorry that I'm responding so late. Has the pain eased up a bit? What about emotionally? It's such a hard time but I'm glad to hear you're not giving up! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is well!
    Be very careful about the ultrasound 'prediction' of how far along you are.
    I went to have an ultrasound at 5.5 weeks because of left hand side pain (I didn't know that was normal from the side you ovulated). The overly priced ultrasound place in Sydney told me no I'm not 5.5 weeks, I am 7 weeks and there is no heart beat and they said 'sorry... ' and sent a report to my doctor of 'fetal demise' and I had a 20ml blood pool where the placenta detached.
    I said no I'm 5.5 weeks. No one believed me.
    After my doctor freaking out and $ or more tests I had to wait 10 days to confirm all was ok.
    ..and I started bleeding after that internal ultrasound.
    It was just the 20ml pool of blood but it was scary.
    You know how far along you are better than any ultrasound if your periods are regular.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D123456 For This Useful Post:

oceanentity  (26-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
    Hi. How r u feeling today ? Physically and mentally. I'm hoping this finds you in a better place and I know it's a slow process.
    Besides feeling so drained and overall gross the foetus is still doing alright . No further bleeding. I have another appointment next Monday to make sure things are running smoothly. Just want some energy ... I feel a bit down ... but surely it will pick up.
    But in perspective it's nothing compared to what you're going through.
    How did you go hun? Hoping it's still all positive when is your due date??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D123456 View Post
    Hope all is well!
    Be very careful about the ultrasound 'prediction' of how far along you are.
    I went to have an ultrasound at 5.5 weeks because of left hand side pain (I didn't know that was normal from the side you ovulated). The overly priced ultrasound place in Sydney told me no I'm not 5.5 weeks, I am 7 weeks and there is no heart beat and they said 'sorry... ' and sent a report to my doctor of 'fetal demise' and I had a 20ml blood pool where the placenta detached.
    I said no I'm 5.5 weeks. No one believed me.
    After my doctor freaking out and $ or more tests I had to wait 10 days to confirm all was ok.
    ..and I started bleeding after that internal ultrasound.
    It was just the 20ml pool of blood but it was scary.
    You know how far along you are better than any ultrasound if your periods are regular.
    Would you be able to pm me the name of the scan place so I can avoid them??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Would you be able to pm me the name of the scan place so I can avoid them??
    Yes of course!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update

Quote Originally Posted by Windblade View Post
    Hi @oceanentity and lovely ladies,

Im so glad to hear bubs and you are still hanging on in there.

Im getting better each day. I have my moments and emotions get the better of me sometimes but Im getting through it.

I spent a fortune on ovulation stuff in chemist warehouse yesterday and various vitamins etc. Bought a digital thermometer to try and do the tracking for ovulation but I never sleep for 4hrs straight and Im constantly moving in bed so thats really not going to work for me the readings just wont be acurate enough.

But I bought some clear blue sticks that you pee on and it tells you if you are fertile so it looks like we will try again.

The lovely nurse at the epas unit told me to try again straight away if my bloods come back clear at the next test on Monday. Supposedly you are more fertile after a miscarriage.

Im still getting cramps bad enough to need nurofen but at least its no longer constant.

Keep us updated with how things are going with you! xx
    hi windblade , i think thats very brave and positive for you , good luck with .... im ok now everything thi sweek is positive even the nausea and full feeling has eased up. the Fibroids im told are on the outside of the uterus so wont affect the pregnancy which is a relief. im back at work as usual but taking it easy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanentity For This Useful Post:

whiteroses  (26-07-2017)