Hi All, this is my first post here so I hope it's the right area.

I guess I'm wanting some unbiased advice. Long story short My hubby used to have his own business that didn't exactly work out. We have now ended up in debt, not heaps but enough to cause you to think about it alot and wonder if it's ever going to go away..

He has since got an opportunity to move to syd, (we are in Melb) for work. We don't have much going on here in terms of work.
We do have a 5 and 2 year old and all our family and friends in Melb so we would be leaving everyone, not that we get any support as such it's just that they won't be around to visit/catch ups. We currently live in a beachside suburb but will be moving to country nsw as that's all we can afford.
To be honest DH and I would only be moving due to $$$ he would rather stay here and give the business another go but do you really start a business when you are in a bit of debt already? If it goes well, that's awesome but if it doesn't it will be really hard for DH to find a job like the one in syd as there is not much going in Melbs at the minute.
I should also add I only work one day a week on weekends as my 2yr old little girl relies on me. Obviously if we were to stay we would both just tag team and work all we could but it's just such a hard choice changing our whole life for what might be forever or might be only 2 years...
Thanks for reading