Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Our baby making journey

Our struggles to complete our family

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is just where i can write freely. Write my thoughts get it all out when its going through my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 days out from leaving for the maybe babymoon. Im anxious to the poiint that i toss and turn for hours in bed. Last nite i thnk i managed a four hour sleep.
    I also remembered its our two year anniversary whilst we are there. Itll be day 10 pt and there will be nooooooooo touching lol. Ok maybe a little lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last day of work today. Officially on leave for rhe next 5 weeks. Leave for our babymoon on Wednesday although staying in Sydney Tuesday night. First time Tim and i have gone away just us for more than the weekend.
    We are leaving the kids at home. Big girl turns 18 on monday so that scary that we are leaving her for completely different reasons to the little one will be worth it if we bring them home a sibling

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy (23-06-2017),ZeSarah (23-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We arrived last night in athens the flight was horrendous. 14 hours syd to dubai , 2 hour stopover than another 5 to athens.
    Got to the airport and it was warm. Chris the driver/apartment owner wasnt there yet to pick us up so i had to call him. There was however a familiar face who kept looking at us. Finally he walked over and said are you Tim and Nilza , it was Dr N. he was actually at the airport picking up hes daughter from a London flight. He asked lots of questions and told us to be at clinic on Friday for ec day.
    So Chris the driver gets there and we drive 30min to the appartment. He cant drive for ****. He actually was driving on the safety strip of the road.
    On the. Way we see rubbish piled up everywhere. He explained that the garbo's are on strike have been for 10 days. Its gross.
    We get to the apartment and its definitely not anything we are used to. Tiny one bed a sitting area and tiny kitchen and bathroom. All fitted into the size of ourr bathroom and laundry combined. The bed is hard as a rock. Tim and i are really disappointed-however too tired to do anything about it. We paid already.
    He showers than i do. Lol its handheld. Nowhere to hang it omg.
    Go to bed and cry bout it for awhile. Mustve fallen asleep wake up with the "lets make the most of it attitude" surprisingly so does Tim.
    So today we walked our butts off.
    Did a city sightseeing tour of athens. Got off at the museum and a couple of other spots. Was a really great day. Poooped big time though back home by 3 and napped for 5 hours lol. Its 1015pm and im contemplating dinner. Tjs still asleep have to wake the grizzly bear for dinner.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

Simil (30-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today was our first appointment with dr N. we both got to have bloods takenmy lining was checked and at 9.6. My dh also did his bit today. And with the 8 eggs we got and his gold medal swimmers hopfully we'll have some beautiful A1 embies in the morning. 🤞🏼 it all goes to plan. Because DH and i arent married YET we had to go to a solicitor/jp to sign off that tgeyd be both our children really interesting as defacto doesnt seem to be recognised as binding here. Any how the rest of the day waa spent exploring the streets in plaka and the highend stores. Luis vuitton will always be my favourite. Lunch was a beautiful strawberry and tomato salad. Very delicious. We then went to the flee market and some african people were there promoting their show tonight they stopped me in the street put handmade braclets on us then said a prayer for us wishing us all our dreams. Pretty sure we both wished for the same thing. Had to resist buying a cute baby romper today at the markets. Said greece on it. Wanted it to say made in greece. Promised that we will go back on day 10 if we get a positive pee test. So the wait is on for the morning to see how our embies grow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy (01-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday was too exhausted to post. We went to the beach and then did some exploring by tram. We called dr N and were told 7 embies developed. We were both super exited.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy (02-07-2017),Mrsl73 (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg its transfer day. We are 4h 15min out. Im nervous. Dh must be too. He never says much however last night asked me if i had to go under anaesthetic. Hes also asked a couple of other questions in the lead up too.
    I cant wait. I want them to stick desperately. I want 37+ weks to go by without a hitch. I want my progesterone levels to stay high and my body to remember that this is something its done before. I want this more than anything.
    This would be the perfect scenario.
    If this all goes to plan I will return once they are 12 months to visit dr Nikos. Show him hes work. This is my promise.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

BettyV (05-07-2017),Hetty (05-07-2017),Lil Smurfy (05-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done 2 top grade embies in my uterus!! Laying here and DH starts reading out baby names. Lilly and Aria are our top girl pics and only oliver for a boys name. Good thing im predicting one of each

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nilza79 For This Useful Post:

Hetty (05-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish you all the best

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

Ali13 (27-12-2017),Nilza79 (10-07-2017)