+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS1 1 bertini x2, 1 umbrella stroller for overseas travel. My folks had a second hand 3 wheeler for him.

Ds2 my folks use the bertini and i bought bugaboo off gumtree cheapppp in perfect condition, also have a mclaren that was my sisters

The 3 wheeler & umbrella went to the tip so have 3 left now.

Total spent $1000 for everything as 3 wheeler was second hand and mclaren my sister used with my niece

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmashie View Post
    Why on earth do people have so many prams? I think it's funny when people spend a fortune on prams. Wait until your baby has a biscuit or you need to feed them in it . Takes the shine off those bugaboo's
    Why it is funny? People are entitled to do as they please with their money. If you read the posts about 'why' people got different prams you'll see that most of it was for practically reasons. No one had said 'I didn't like the look of my pram so spent $1500 on a different one'. Also in case you were unaware, food washes off

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (29-05-2017),gingermillie  (29-05-2017),HillDweller  (30-05-2017),lauzie  (29-05-2017),Mama Mirabelle  (29-05-2017),mummymaybe  (29-05-2017),smallpotatoes  (29-05-2017),WaitRose  (30-05-2017),yadot  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Why it is funny? People are entitled to do as they please with their money. If you read the posts about 'why' people got different prams you'll see that most of it was for practically reasons. No one had said 'I didn't like the look of my pram so spent $1500 on a different one'. Also in case you were unaware, food washes off
    My pram was pretty expensive. The comments from others irl that have assumed I'm snobby, or just wanting to keep up with the joneses really got/get on my nerves!

I used/ still use my baby jogger so much. Walk whenever I can. Take overseas. It's a little bashed but still in good condition almost 5 years on.

Oh, and in my experience- the better quality pram the easier it is to take apart & wash or spot clean and get looking good again!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (29-05-2017),gingermillie  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    #1 - steelcraft Hand me down from my sister, it had been through her 2 kids but we used it for about a year then it got a bit wobbly and annoying to use

#2 a $25 big w umbrella stroller - we went on holidays and didn't have space for the big steelcraft one in the car so bought the big w one when we got there

#3 3 wheel running pram bought on eBay

#4 vee bee stroller - useful for our lazy girl who used it up until she was almost 4

#5 Redsbaby Jive - new pram for baby #2 and I looooove it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why on earth do people have so many prams? I think it's funny when people spend a fortune on prams. Wait until your baby has a biscuit or you need to feed them in it . Takes the shine off those bugaboo's
    1 for the car. 1 for the paddocks at home. 1 for hubs to use at the farm.
    I stack because we wore the old ones out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    What an awful thing to do! I can't believe someone would do that!
    Oh it was horrible, it was my first time out with the baby on my own and the baby was screaming for a feed pram wouldn't fit in the breastfeeding cubicle so left it. A lady came in after me used the toilet and put her toddler in my pram and walked out.! Apparently it's common women with newborn baby's are targets for theft as they are usually so distracted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Of course people are entitled to spend their money as they want I just don't get the whole pram/brand got to have the latest one business. Also it's not always for practical reasons, someone said they wanted the latest colour or something. Each to their own, I just don't understand it. It's just a pram!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I bought a bugaboo as I know so many people who did buy 4 plus cheaper prams and ended spending nearly as much as a bugaboo anyway - Mines now done 4 kids so well worth the money - I used mine as a highchair when we were out so trust me it was full of food -luckily we have a washing machine so no shine off mine

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (30-05-2017),mummymaybe  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 child 1 x pram (joolz) and 1 x stroller (mb nano)

Haven't really used the stroller yet, maybe twice. Bought it more for traveling and when my 1yr old gets a bit bigger and I cbf lugging the pram out of the car.

Next bub I won't need another pram as the joolz is 2 seater, just not sure if it is a really practical 2 seater like the city select type pram but will cross that bridge when / if needed

I spent a heap of time looking for prams and even though the joolz was pretty expensive, I am really happy with it and have not regretted the decision to purchase it or have thought ooo I wish I had that pram - money well spent for me in my opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't read the whole thread, but with 4 kids, I have 6 prams, all different and for different purposes.

My main pram which I used for every single baby/child, is a Bugaboo Chameleon, it's been the best investment, worth every cent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast