+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking to help LGBTIQ+ family by donating my eggs

Hello, my name is Jen. I am a Veterinary Nurse that has been working at the same clinic for the last 14 years and I love my job. I have been with my partner for 6 years and we have a menagerie of pets. I am very happy with my life just how it is, so I have decided that having children is not what I want for myself, but I would love to help someone else make their family complete.

I have made three other recent egg donations through IVF Australia to three different recipients. The first donation had 24 eggs collected. In the end it resulted in 7 embryos for the recipient to freeze, which I am told is a good result. The second donation had 16 eggs collected with 5 embryos to freeze. The third donation had 24 eggs collected with 9 embryos to freeze.

For my last donation, I would love to help a LGBT family. IVF Australia currently don't have anyone on their register seeking eggs that are LGBT.

With regards to contact after the donation, I am open to being contacted in the future if it is something the child/family wants or needs, but otherwise I am happy for very little contact. Meeting a child from my donation is not something I want for myself, but I am open to it if it is wanted by the child. It would be great to maybe get an occasional photo (once per year?) as I am curious how the child will look. I'm pretty flexible though and happy to chat about what the recipient wants with contact.

I am happy to travel if needed. If you want more info about me, just send me a message

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenjenjen For This Useful Post:

dani251  (26-05-2017),LagoonK  (26-05-2017),Mod-Wise Enough  (26-05-2017)