+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Sunny Coast Ladies.

We will be in Maroochydore late September. There will be myself, the three kids, my mum and my Aunty. I'm taking the kids to Australia Zoo one day and I want to do something special for my mum and Aunty while we aren't there. We have a holiday house. I don't want anything that'll take a whole day as they'll probably want to just relax at the house a bit. I was thinking maybe a pedicure or facial? We know Sunshine Plaza so somewhere in there or around there would be great. Also maybe somewhere nice for lunch? My Aunty has had the gastric sleeve so somewhere that offers light meals would be great.

If I'm brave enough, maybe the kids and I can meet up with some of you one day at a park or play centre? Or a pub

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi, hearmeroar, I will be away late September, but welcome to my neighbourhood. There are a few manicure places inside the plaza, and no doubt a few others in walking distance. I love hogs breath, at Moolooaba. They have light meals. and meals that are not steak, but the steaks are fantastic. Also if you fancy seafood, you can't go past the wharf or the Spit at Moolooaba. I guess you will have a car to get around. The zoo will be a full day, There is so much to see there. have a great time. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of cafes at mooloolaba and also ocean street in Maroochydore for lunch. Just do a google search you'll find somewhere that does pedis!