+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Desperately looking for a Surrogate

Hi all,

I have come to this forum after a 5 year infertility journey. Me and my husband have moved to Australia from India 10 years ago, and have been down the IVF road over the past 5 years. After 8 cycles and multiple miscarriages, we are still trying to get pregnant, clinging to the hope of a happy ending. We fell in love with this warm country and hope to make our life here, and raise a child here. However, my chances of sustaining a pregnancy are looking slimmer with each miscarriage and we are hoping to find a surrogate to help us in our journey. Although we are Indians by birth, India no longer offers surrogacy for foreign nationals (which as Australian Citizens, we now are) and so, that door has been closed for us.

I would love to hear from you, and would be grateful if we could find someone that can help us bring a baby into this world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taruni For This Useful Post:

Marikit  (06-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

hi..I think I can help you..pls message me personally.tq

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Thank you for your message. I am not sure how the private messaging works. Can you please message me? Or email me at taruni.other@gmail.com. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

hi..email sent...tq

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm willing to help

Hey r u still looking for a surrogate

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surrogacy Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Taruni View Post
    Hi all,

I have come to this forum after a 5 year infertility journey. Me and my husband have moved to Australia from India 10 years ago, and have been down the IVF road over the past 5 years. After 8 cycles and multiple miscarriages, we are still trying to get pregnant, clinging to the hope of a happy ending. We fell in love with this warm country and hope to make our life here, and raise a child here. However, my chances of sustaining a pregnancy are looking slimmer with each miscarriage and we are hoping to find a surrogate to help us in our journey. Although we are Indians by birth, India no longer offers surrogacy for foreign nationals (which as Australian Citizens, we now are) and so, that door has been closed for us.

I would love to hear from you, and would be grateful if we could find someone that can help us bring a baby into this world.
    Hello, my name is Michelle. My husband and I had just successfully in the last six years brought our own five children into the world with full term pregnancy. We're not after making our family any larger because five is enough for us. We were considering to tie my tubes however, my husband and I have discussed being a surrogate mother for somebody while im still 34 and then will have my tubes tied. michelle.woodbridge@yahoo.com.ph
    Looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hijack your thread. I really hope you have found someone to help you. I see you had a few offers of help and was secretly hoping one of the lovely ladies that offered help was still looking to help someone else. If any of you ladies are still considering being a surrogate I would love to hear from you. Please email courty101@hotmail.com thank you